Chapter 5

The bell rang and Jenny knew it would soon be time to tell her new friends her secrets. Though she didn't trust all of them,she trusted Bella and surprisingly Raen... Maybe a little bit. But it was enough to let them know her.
Why did want to tell them ?
She wanted them to like her as Jenny,the real her and not as Zoey.
Jenny packed her bag and made her way to the parking lot outsisde the school .
Her nerves were getting the best of her again!
What if after telling them they ignored her or refused to talk to her

    *you are useless
     Just a tramp who can't find her own boyfriend
    Boyfriend stealer
   Depressed psycho.*

She sighed. Her sister's words ringing in her ears.
She wore her helment and went home.

                                                  *~*

Aunt Doris wasn't home yet and neither was uncle Philip.
Jenny went into ber room and closed the door. She hadn't seen Alex since this morning when she asked him to leave her room.
Was she too harsh?
She sat down on her bed and took off her shoes and clothes hopped into the shower,brushed her teeth and took a nap.

A few minutes later,she woke up to someone shaking her vigorously. "Jenny? Wake up "
"Mmh? "
She opened her tired eyes and the blurry image of shaking her cleared to reveal Alex. "Alex ? What are you doing here ?"
She questioned rubbing her eyes see clearly. 
"I just came back from work and I saw your motorcycle outside. "
She sat up slowly and groaned tired. "So ? Is that why you woke me up ?"
He cleared his throat embarrassed. "No. I ordered Chinese and thought to wake you up so that you could eat. "
"Oh. "
Alex helped her stand up then left so that she could get ready and come downstairs.
Once she was done wearing her PJs she went down. Alex was warming the food and her aunt and uncle weren't back yet
"Hey do you know when they'll be back ?" Alex shook his head.

"They usually come back very late so its still early. " She sat down on the island and licked a plate. "How was school today? "
"I'd say ghostly." Alex sat opposite her and too a spoonful chewing slowly before swallowing. "Ghostly? "
"Yes. Turns out I look like some dead girl, Zoey was her name. "
"Ok so your day was weird while mine was hectic. " Jenny laughed then gulped down some orange juice. "Jenny ?"
"Mmh ?" Alex picked at his food not looking up to meet her eyes.
"About this morning- "
"No I should be apologizing," she dropped her fork. "I shouldn't have acted that way towards you. So, sorry ?" She smiled sheepishly while he grinned widely.
"Apology accepted and am sorry too. "
"For ?"
He pushed his plate aside. "For this. " He said pulling her across the table to meet his heated kiss.
Their lips moved in sync roughly as their teeth clashed against each other once in a while but none of them cared. Alex moved closer tryimg to get more out of the kiss moaning in her mouth when her tongue touched  his.
No matter how much she enjoyed this. It was wrong.
Nigel was a guy she loved who broke her to pieces but Alex was her cousin whom she loved dearly and he loved her just as much but having this kind of realationship with him was - was like an apple of temptation.
The idea was exciting and heart rising but it wasn't right. And if he hurt her she wasn't sure she could bear it.
"Mm. Alex," She pulled away. "Stop. "
"Was it something I did ?"
"Yes you kissed me.
Alex scoffed.
"What's with you lately? It's like you don't love me anymore. "
"Oh Alex don't say that. You know I do. I love you so much and I want you to be happy. "She spoke softly.

"I am happy with you and I know that you are too. "
She closed her eyes. "I used to be. "
It was the truth. She used to be before Peter died. Before she meet Nigel and he ... No. She destroyed herself because of him.
Alex shook his head in frustration and annoyance. "What do you mean ? Didn't you come back to be with me ? To continue what we had in the past because you loved me ?"
Alex banged his fists on the counter the pain fuelling his anger more.
"No Alex. I came back to escape. "
"Escape what? !", he shouted
"To escape all this emotions I can seem to control. To escape Love! Pain ! Hate !" she shouted back then she stood up and ran up the stairs into the confinement of her room, locked the door and broke down in tears.

Long update. For those reading this book you deserve it for waiting for me to publish this chapter 😘😘

To those asking. Jex means (Jenny and Alex)
While Jean means (Jenny and Raen) 

Hope you've enjoyed the book so far ?
Don't forget to comment,follow and share.

So Jenny feels insecure about herself
What of Alex what did you think of his mood swing?
Comment and lets talk about his character. 😀

But OMG TRAIN JEX !!!!!😢😥😪
JEX FANS CRY WITH ME. 😭😭😭😭😭

#Chelsea#