Chapter 9

I have a gift for you.
More like a very interesting chapter. And other than that ,there is a new character guys. Tall but not dark AND hadsome. 😀😀

TEASER CHAPTER! !😎

The next morning,Alex woke Jenny up with a kiss that turned into a major makeout session.
"Good morning my love. "
You see as of recent ,since that day that she told him how she truly felt about him- Am sure you still remember-they decided to take things slowly. To know them selves better.
"Good morning handsome. "
Alex pulled away and stared at her with lustful eyes.
"When are we going to do it ?" he asked caressing her lips.
"Alex not yet. " Alex sighed and pecked her lips softly.
"Get ready babe. "Jenny groaned.
"You want to drive me to school again ?"he gave her the look then pouted. "Is there anything wrong with wanting to drive you to school ?"
"No no there isn't. Its just I wanted to drive skull today. I haven't used her for a long time. "
Alex snickered. "She isn't a person and besides two weeks isn't along time. "
"Yes it is. "
"No it isn't. Oh I understand you prefer the cycle over me. This juicy muscle ripping hotness ?"
Jenny laughed. "You act like a kid sometimes. Just let me ride her for today. "
"N -," Jenny glared at him. "Ookay. I get it you want some alone time with your moto- I mean skull. "
Jenny smiled. "Yes. Am glad you understand, now move I want to get ready for school. "

"I'll leave if you kiss me." He smirked.
"That won't be a problem at all. "
She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.
He lifted one leg up and settled between her them rubbing against her gently. He kissed her nose,then her cheek down to her neck and sucked fiercely on her sweet spot drawing a deep moan from her.
She pressed him closer opening her legs wider to getore friction between them and he groaned. "I want you so bad right now. "

"Me too Alex. Me too but I want it to be special. I don't want it to be rushed or to have any interruptions. "
He caressed her her cheek and smiled. "I know. I'll leave now. "
He grunted as he moved away from her and stood up.
"Thankyou for not pushing me away. I mean although I have blue balls right now but there's nothing a cold shower and thirty minutes listening to crap music won't fix. "
Jenny blushed. "I never pushed you away Alex I just didn't! Want to get hurt that's all. "
"Why will I cause you pain when I love hearing you moan and shiver from my touch ?"
He winked at her before leaving.

                                                           *~*

Throughout class Jenny couldn't concentrate. All she could think about was the kiss she shared with Alex this morning. 
She was smiling and her eyes was twinkling. Even her lips tingled from the remembrance of his touch on them. 
"Jenny. " Layla nudged her.
"Mmm? " Layla pushed her head towards the teacher who was staring at her with a serious expression.
"Miss Jerkins. I asked you to explain why the sun sets in the west and not the east and please do tell us is it the south or North? "

Jenny blushed crimson red.
"Sir I believe that it is souu-uh nor..."
Jenny glanced towards Layla who was writing something probably the answer for her on a piece of paper. "Well ?"
Jenny cleared her throat. "Um. It is ..."
Layla pointed at the paper.
"Miss Jerkins?!"

"North!!"
The teacher rose an eyebrow frowning then looked at the time.
"Miss Jerkins wait after the class. "
The bell rang.
Everybody except jenny  stood up to leave immediately as nobody ever liked staying behind in Mr Burt's class once the period was over.
"I hope you survive this. See you in the cafeteria that is if you make it at all. " Layla patted her shoulder then left.
Jenny felt uneasy.
Rumor has it anyone asked to wait in mr Burt's class never comes back. They always change to a different subject and that was it.
Aunt Doris would never allow it manly because it was a major subject for her and also because she believed in discipline.

"Miss Jerkins !"
She stumbled out of her thoughts and sluggishly made her way towards him. "Yes sir ?"
"Care to explain why you were absent minded in my class ?"
Jenny blushed remembering.
"To be frank sir it truly doesn't concern you. " he narrowed his eyes at her.
"I'll pretend you didn't say that. "
Jenny frowned. What is his problem? 😠

"My problem Miss Jerkins is that you were not listening in MY class."he glared at her.
Shit! He heard. 😱😨
"Am sorry sir but -"
"Since you can't pick up your courage and speak. I suggest uou take a seat. "
Jenny nervously gulped.
"If I may ask. Why sir ?" he gave her a weird smile like a very wicked smile. One that promised alot of agonizing hours.
"Well Miss Jerkins you are going to write a 10 page explanation on today's topic and explain it to me. "
She stared at him flabbergasted. "And if I don't? " she questioned.
"Detention." he stated as a matter of fact.
She gasped.
She couldn't go to detention it would spoil her record and reports card and if she didn't go for lunch ,she won't be able to take her antidepressant pills and they must and cannot be missed.
She sighed.
"I'll do the work and submit it today but I beg to be permitted to lunch. "
"Oh so that running, unfiltered mouth of yours can be tamed. "
He continued marking and recording.
"But sir if I dont go I'll miss my meds. " he scowled.
"Does it look like I care ?"
"But sir -"
"Take a sit !" he exclaimed.
She groaned then sighed.  "Yes sir. "
She went to the nearest chair and sat down.
She looked at the time. "After eleven. "
It's only been three minutes since the bell rang so that meant that she was going to be here for a while.
She groaned again before getting to work.

A very long update for you cuties.
I wrote this chapter again twice and now my fingef feel stiff.

So what did you think fo this chapter?
I can't believe @Roxysummers15 convinced me to do this.
Oh and i wanted to say thankyou to @khathija simran and @nnuella_ downs. You've really helped me.
Thanks again. Love you all 😘😘

Oh and before i forget just a heads up. The next chapter may be a little... Might as well say hot !😜😜😜

#Chelsea #