About The Book

Angelina and Jacob may like or strongly dislike each other but they are Smitten Anyway.

*****

Drew is Angelina's first love whom she lost after leaving North Carolina. She thought she would never get over him. But what will happen when a certain Jacob Wilson suddenly barges into her life?

Anne is fire and Jacob is water, both are opposites yet the same in some ways- when stirred they can destroy you. And they both are the only ones who can calm down the other. But Drew is like the fire extinguisher stopping her from moving on. Will she give up Jacob or move on from Drew?

Before you begin I want to make sure you know that this book is copyrighted © 2019 and if you try to copy it I can report you for plagiarism. Plagiarism is the illegal copying of someone else’s work without their permission and it is not only a crime but also immoral and unethical.

Also this whole book is a figment of the author’s imagination. Any relation to an incident or any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

And thanks for deciding to read my novel. I hope you like it.

What this book is about?

This book is about the longing of first love and how it doesn’t let you move on sometimes when a closure is not received. It further shows that understanding, trust and respect for your significant other is very important sometimes even more than the love you share. You have to decide if your love is worth fighting for.

Also this book focuses on a type of bullying which is not yet made or at least not widely known. Sometimes unintentionally while joking we may say something that hits the other person too close to home. In other words we may jokingly say something about a topic which the other person is already insecure about. Then your words maybe constantly playing in that person’s mind influencing their actions. This is something that happens with almost everyone at least once in their life. Everyone is insecure about something or the other. So please think twice before you speak and try to not say any hurtful words to someone if you have no intension of helping them. And to those who are going through these insecurities and or feel the urge to hide behind a mask, you know who you are and you should love yourself. What others think about you doesn’t matter.

Now a question may arise if I don’t even know who I actually am, how am I going to love myself? Sit alone and think how you would describe yourself. At first you may describe yourself as how you show yourself to the society. But when you will dig a little deeper everyday you will start realizing who you really are. It’s not a one day process or even one year process. You need to spend time with yourself every once in a while as every single day new things happen in your life and have an impact on you. Then if you think you need to change then try but never hate yourself. And if you have tried this multiple times and it’s frustrating you then go and talk to someone you trust or get help from a professional. Getting help or showing your true self doesn’t show that you are weak instead it show how strong you are as in this fake world where a lot of people have big egos you decided to be genuine and were brave enough to ask for help.

Other things that I am concentrating on are family and friendship bonding. They are as important as if not more than your love life. 

*****

*****

Author's Note

Hello everyone 😄!

Firstly don't worry I use humor a lot so this book isn't boring at all.

Secondly check out my instagram if you want more inspiring posts. There I have posted and am currently still posting about the topic of loving ourselves, self - awareness and self - esteem. Link is in my bio. If you don't have instagram but are on TTT app you can read my posts there.

If my posts help even one person, that would mean the world to me.

Have a nice day ahead 🙃!