Sarah Cameron • John B

1537 word count

Y/n P.O.V

I was in a happy relationship with the love of my life. John B. He was my everything he made me happy and laugh at my worst. I was there for him when he needed me. We have been best friends since birth.

Our parents were best friends up until his fathers death. When that happened I made sure to stay at his house every night to make sure he was okay.

We were now on a treasure hunt. The suspense fueling me with excitement. "Where's JB?" I asked JJ. "I don't know he told us to meet here for a meeting" JJ replied.

I nodded and smiled. I was apart of the pogues for as long as I could remember. I was a pogue. I lived in the cut, my dad left when I was still young so I don't remember much about him.

Kiara was my bestfriend, we did everything together from talking about boys to partying together. Pope was like a brother to me, out of everyone I think Pope and I were the closest. JJ was my bestfriend aswell, I always had fun getting high with him and play fighting.

Just looking at our group made me smile. It was perfect. Nothing could ruin us. "So what did y'all do yesterday?" I ask them.

I had to miss yesterday due to the fact that I had to help clean up with my mom because of the hurricane.

"Oh you know we just discussed the plan more and midsummers, you already know how that goes" Kie said quietly. I nodded. They were being really quiet like they didn't want to tell me something.

We soon heard the back door open. "Hey John B" I smiled but my smile soon fell as I saw who was behind him. "What the fuck?" I said quietly. The group looked at me trying to scan my face for a reaction. I was speechless.

I hated Sarah Cameron with a passion. And what hurts even more is that John B knew that. Luckily Kie hated her too.

"No effing way!" Kiara starts. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" I respond. John B looks at the boys. "I dunno" Pope says shaking his head. "Look all I care about is her cut comes out of your share" JJ says.

"Unbelievable" I say running my hands through my hair. "You know I don't remember taking a vote! This is our thing" Kie says. "A Pogue thing" I say backing her up.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope says. "When are you not uncomfortable" John B says raising his voice. "I don't know i rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" Pope responds.

"It's true most relaxed I've ever seen him" JJ says shrugging. "That's cute guys" JB says. "You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her" I say.

"Stop talking about me like i'm not here" Sarah says. "Then leave" Kiara says. "I told you" Sarah says looking at John B. "Told him what exactly, that you're a liar" I say glaring at her.

"No that you're a shit talking bitch" Sarah says looking me in the eyes. I looked at Sarah than to John B. Was he just gonna let her say this to me? His girlfriend!

I looked to my right and saw Pope and JJ betting with money. I roll my eyes at them turning back around.

We kept bickering back and forth. "Everybody shut up!" John B yells. I stare at him tears threating to come out of my eyes. "Look...Kie and Y/n you guys are my bestfriends" he starts. Did he just forget that i'm his girlfriend? or am i going crazy? I give a look to Pope and he just shrugs.

"And Sarah your my" "say it" she whispers. "You're my girlfriend" he says. My jaw dropped aswell as everyone else's. The tears began rolling down my cheeks. "Y/n i.." "Shut it John B" i say wiping my tears.

*from here on the story isn't going to go how the show goes sorry not sorry (au) i just liked this better for this story lol*
Kiara comes towards me and wraps me in her arms.
"She's your girlfriend now?" Kiara says rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry but did I miss something" JJ says scratching his head. "I don't know if you forgot but you have a perfectly good girlfriend right here" Pope says pointing towards me.

"No" I say shaking my head. I look back up to Sarah and John B. "He doesn't" I whisper but everyone still heard. Sarah didn't seem to care at all. Sarah was about to speak to defend John B but is stop her.

"Sarah can you please just shut the fuck up, I understand that you don't care considering you cheated on your past 3 boyfriends but I do okay!" I yell at her causing her to go silent real quick.

I heard oh's coming from Pope and JJ. "I'm out" I say staring at John B as tears continued to roll down my face.

I saw JB's eyes turn glossy. "Out of what?" He asks while his voice was cracking. I laugh and shake my head. "Out of this relationship and out of this whole treasure hunt" I respond. "Y/n..." JJ starts.

"What JJ? What?" I state angrily. "You don't have to leave" JJ says softly. "Easy for you to say you didn't just get cheated on!" I yell at him. Everyone eyes widen. "Sorry JJ" I mumbled. "It's okay" he says standing up to hug me. Pope joins in.

"Y/n I didn't mean for this to happen..." John B says trying to hug me. I step back. "Don't touch me" . "Love just walked in" he says "oh vomit" Kiara says.

"How long?" I whisper. "what?" he says as he gulped. "How long?" I say a little louder. "3 days" he says shaking his head. I laughed so loud that everyone looked at me confused.

"You have known this girl for three days and you chose her over Y/n! You have known Y/n your whole life John!" Pope yells. I smile at him weakly to tell him it's okay.

I start to leave and walk down the steps. Kiara grabs my hand. "Where are you going?" Kie says. "I'm out I told you already" I say softly. "You can't just be out" John B says.

I look at him. I walk up to him leaving our faces inches apart. "And why not?" I ask him tasting the salt from my new tears that started to brew. "because we need you, I need you" he states. I look to Sarah and back to him.

"oh really, cause it really doesn't look like it" I say. I start to walk out again stopped again by Kiara. "I'm out too" She says. "You know what me too" Pope says standing up and putting an arm around me.

"So am I" JJ says grabbing my hand. "You guys can't do this to me" John B says. "We just did" Pope said tears spilling out of his eyes.

"Why just because i-" he starts. "Yeah just because you cheated on our bestfriend" JJ says as we all walk away.

We leave him there with his jaw dropped. We head to the dock and just sit down. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Y/n you can let it out now, you don't have to be strong in front of us" Pope says rubbing my back.

I let out all the tears and sobbed and sobbed. I let out everything. I finally somewhat calmed down. I finally look up at the group and noticed some of their tears as well. Their friend was in pain meaning they were too.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask softly I sniffed rubbing my nose.

Pope's P.O.V

The next sentence Y/n spoke broke all of our hearts. "Did I do something wrong?" we all look at eachother heartbroken. "You did nothing wrong" Kiara says. "Y/n you're perfect every guys dream" JJ says wiping the tears off of her face. "Than why doesn't he want me" she says softly leaning into JJ's hand. "Because he's an idiot" I say.

Y/n's P.O.V

"You know you guys didn't have to quit because of me" I say. "It's a lot of money you guys deserve it" I finish. "We love you Y/n" Kie says. "More than you will ever know" JJ says. "We will stand with you" Pope says. "Cause we know you would do the same for any of us" JJ says.

I nod letting more tears fall. "Trust us Y/n, he doesn't know what he's missing" Kie says giving me a weak smile.

"You're right" I giggle wiping my face. "Now let's go drink some beers and party" JJ says. "Let's go" I smile.

I hope you guys liked it Make sure you comment and vote and please let me know what you think lol:))) I love you guys muah bye xoxo❤️