Heart not so broken • JJ

Prompt: "I told you not to fall in love with me" - JJ

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up next to him.

No matter how badly I wanted to stop I couldn't.

I sighed, getting out of bed and putting on one of John B's long shirts, covering my shorts. I took one last look at JJ before leaving and closing the door.

"Hey sleepyhead" John B greeted me as he slid me a plate of bacon and egg.

"Thanks" I replied with a weak smile. "Hey is that my shirt!" he said slightly annoyed. "Nope." I said with a small grin as I began to eat. We talked for a while mainly about random things but I couldn't quite get the thought of him out of my head.

JJ and I have been sleeping around together for the past few weeks.

I hated it.

Well not really, ugh it's just so confusing. I really like JJ and I know I'm not supposed to.

"Okay if we are going to do this no falling for each other, no strings attached and we are both free to do whatever we want".

That night is so vividly stuck in my memory. I agreed to his requirements without even thinking, I was just happy I was going to be able to more or less be with him.

Hell I broke the first room before we even started.

Although, now that I was already in it, I think my feelings for him worsened. He brought girls all the time and it hurt knowing the girls weren't me.

I couldn't say anything though, I agreed to his terms.

I heard the door of the room start to open so I quickly excused myself, telling John B I was going to go outside for a bit even though I was just trying to avoid JJ. I walked outside letting the warm air fill my lungs.

I took a deep breath as I walked over to the hammock, laying down letting it swing me side to side.

"Hey y/n we are heading out to the wreck" Kiara says quickly walking towards me.

"I just ate" I groaned jokingly. "I know but unlike you we aren't John B's favorite so he didn't make us food so we have to actually go get some" she said with a giggle as she put out her hand to help me up.

I grabbed it with a smile, a little worried considering I would have to face JJ.

As I got up I saw the rest of the boys walking out of the house towards the van. "I call shotgun" I yelled with a smile as I ran to the front seat. "That's no fair," Pope complained, smiling at my gesture.

John B started the car as we drove to the restaurant. It wasn't too packed so we sat down pretty quickly. I don't think I've ever seen the boys so hungry.

Every time JJ would try to start a conversation with me I would either give him one word answers or just ignore him.

I guess he caught on pretty fast because he said, "Hey y/n can we talk?" he asked standing up motioning for me to follow him.

"Uhm yeah sure" I replied, getting up as he led me outside.

"What's up with you?" he asked, a bit annoyed.

"What do you mean JJ?" I said rolling my eyes. "You've been ignoring me all day and one second we are making out and the next you act like you are not even friends with me" he said running a hand through his hair.

"Whatever," I answered, trying to play it off coolly but failing miserably.

"Tell me the truth y/n" he said in a more serious tone.

"Fine! I don't want to do this anymore JJ." I said finally snapping. He looked taken aback by my words but quickly regained his composure. "Why? What did I do?" he asked.

"Nothing JJ! It's what I did." I said slowly.

He looked at me confused tilting his head. "What did you do?". "I fell for you JJ" I said quietly.

"I told you not to fall in love with me" he said, his tone almost angry.

"Don't you think I know that!" I said matching his voice.

"I didn't want this to happen," I said slowly. "Y/n I'm not good for you" he said in a more calmer voice. "I don't think you're the one that's supposed to be deciding that" I answered crossing my arms.

"Y/n you don't get it. I'm troubled, I'm messed up. You're too good for me, I out of all people don't deserve you." he replied.

I softened at his words.

All this time I thought he just didn't like me and that's why he told me no strings attached, I never thought it would be because of this. "JJ yes you do" I said softly moving towards the boy.

He finally looked up revealing his tear filled eyes.

I took this chance and decided to go with what my gut was telling me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck attaching my lips to his. It took him a second but he started kissing back. I felt him smile against the kiss, making me giggle.

"I'm new to all this girlfriend and boyfriend stuff" he said as a blush rushed up his cheeks.

"Don't worry I'll show you the ropes" I replied with a laugh as we both leaned in once again.

I hope you guys liked this one! It's been a while since so wrote an imagine lol! Leave comments and votes down below!🤍