Perfectly Wrong • Pope

1123 word count
I put when to start the music in the imagine.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Let's go" I say smiling at my boyfriend. "It's too dangerous" he says shaking his head. "Come on babe live a little" I tell him. He rolls his eyes walking up to house.

"Shit" "Oh shit" Sarah and John B say. "Okay so she has motion sensor lights" Pope whispers. "We could, uh move really slowly, maybe?" JJ asks. "That's not how it works" I tell him. "Oh let's throw a rock at it" John B suggests.

"That's a really good idea actually, let the axe murderer know that we're here" Kie says sarcastically.

"You guys have a better idea" John B asks. "What about the breaker?" I ask. "There is a circuit box on the porch" Kie says. "Yeah we used to play hide and seek here as kids" Sarah says nodding.

"No, no. You're not going in the house alone" John B tells her. "Watch me" she answers back. "Crain chops people into pieces" JJ says. "If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" I respond. "Here, i'll go with you" I tell her.

"No way in hell your going y/n" Pope tells me. "I'll go too" Kiara says. "I'm going" I tell him sternly and walk away without waiting for a response.

"Okay we'll wait for your signal" John B says calling out to us.

"Be safe" John B tells Sarah. I turn to Kie dramatically. "Be safe" She says grabbing my face. "I'll be so safe, I'll be safe for you" I tell her grabbing hers.

"I'm gonna kill you" John B tells us. "But how would that keep us safe" I say laughing bumping Kie as we walk away.

We walked toward the house and stopped at the front porch in front of the box. We open it. "Where are the breakers?" Sarah asks.

"No no no no it goes inside" I say. We open the door quietly. A cat hissed coming out making us all jump. "Look" I whisper pointing to the box. "Flip it" Kie tells me and I do so.

We heard walking down stairs and we all gasp leaning against the wall. "Shit" Sarah whispers. I turn to Kie and she was about to cry as she covered her mouth. "It's late, Leon" we hear.

She walks right past us. " I've been waiting all night" she yells and turns to us quickly. We run trying to get away. We all went different directions. I turn to see the old lady following me.

"Fuck" I yell running. I searched and searched but couldn't find Kie and Sarah.

I turn around and I'm met with a fire poker to the face. "Ow" I groan in pain touching my cheek and seeing blood. She swings again but this time hurting my stomach.

I groan in pain. I run away as fast as I can holding my stomach to stop the bleeding. I see Kie and Sarah and we run out of the house quickly.

We meet the boys and tell them we have to leave. It was dark so no one saw me bleeding just yet. "Code red!" JJ yells. We all start pulling up but we here a gun go off behind us making us all drop the rope.

We tie the rope off and run. We all get in the van and soon enough John B gets in covered in mud.

"You smell like shit" I tell him laughing. I look at my hand quickly and see my shirt and hands drenched in blood. "I found the gold guys" he tells us. "No you didn't" Sarah says.

It wasn't long before the group started yelling "Full Kook" over and over again. I started to feel dizzy and myself start drifting off.

*Play music here*

"Hey guys" I tell them. They all turn to me. "I don't feel so good" I say lifting my hands off my stomach to look at the blood. "Holy shit" Kiara yells looking at me. "Baby oh my gosh" Pope says running to me putting his hand on my stomach.

"Stay with me y/n!" Sarah yells holding me in her arms. I look at Pope quickly to see his eyes widen and tears following down his face as he tries to cover the blood. "Keep your eyes open please I love you please y/n" That was the last thing I heard Pope say. I start to close my eyes and I black out.

I wake up in John B's bed laying down. I stand up quickly feeling much better. I look in the mirror seeing a small cut on my face from the night before. I run my fingers across the bumpy area. I lift up my shirt to see a gauze. I lift it up to see a wide cut. It didn't hurt much. I ran to the kitchen to see the whole group talking.

"Oh thank god" JJ says running over to me wrapping his arms around me. Everyone else soon joins in the group hug. I could tell Pope was distant. "Whats wrong" I whisper in his ear.

He shrugs looking away. I pull his arm until we are in John B's porch. "What's up" I ask him crossing my arms across my chest.

"I can't do this" As soon as the words left his mouth I felt my heart rip in two. "What?" I ask my voice cracking. "I can't be with someone who doesn't care about themselves" he tells me as his own tears start to fall.

"What do you mean" I ask him wiping his tears off his face. "We are complete opposites y/n" he yells. "You don't care if you get hurt and I'm left to deal with the ending result". I stumble back. "You keep putting yourself in situations where you get hurt and I don't I don't know if I can handle it" He says shaking and stuttering.

"Hey hey I'm okay baby I'm okay" I tell him taking him in my arms. "I thought I was gonna lose you" He whispers breaking down and sobbing. "I'm here, I'm never leaving you" I tell him. "You promise" He says looking up at me and wiping his tears.

"I promise" I say lightly kissing his lips tasting his salty tears. "I love you y/n" he whispers kissing my forehead. "I love you more" I tell him wrapping my arms around his waist.

Hey guys I hope that you enjoyed this one! Love you guys! Let me know if you want me to put music in the imagines like I did in this one! Plz vote and comment it means a lot 🤍