Options • Kiara(2)

Prompt:
"I want to be with you and only you" - Kiara

Y/n's P.O.V

I've been ignoring Kie ever since our fight. I still hung out with the group I just tried to ignore the fact that Kiara was there.

"and then I literally fell off" I told the group as we all started laughing. "Only you would do that" John B said smiling.

"Trust me I know" I said giggling as I leaned back into the couch.

"Y/n?" Kiara asked. I hummed in response.

"Can you come help me with something outside?" she asked. "Uhm sure" I responded blankly.

She got up and walked me to the back of her car. "What did you need help with?" I ask leaning against the trunk.

"Stop ignoring me." She said with a glare. "I have no idea what you're talking about" I told the girl as I crossed my arms.

"Y/n you're being childish" she said rolling her eyes.

"Me...i'm the childish one" I said with a scoff. "yes!" she said loudly.

"Whatever Kiara" I said about to walk away. "Y/n wait!" she said pulling me back.

"What do you want Kie?" I said harshly as I yanked my hand away from hers. "I want to apologize" she said quietly looking down.

I let out a huff as I turned and walked back to her. "I'm listening" I told the girl as she looked back up with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for making you think that I lied about liking you which I didn't." she said softly. "I want you and only you" she added taking steps closer to me.

"Kie" I said putting my hand up to stop her from walking any closer.

"What? I thought-" she started but I quickly cut her off. "Kiara I told you I wasn't going to wait for you." "Y/n look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me".

"Kiara you know I do but it wouldn't be fair to me if I just gave in so easily" I said with a sigh. "I said I was sorry" she said lowering her voice.

"I know...and thank you. I just need time to make sure this is what I want" I said motioning between the two of us. She nodded as I turned around and walked back.

I shut my eyes tightly taking in a deep breath.

If only she knew how bad I wanted to give in. I was so close to just letting myself fall into her arms and telling her how much I wanted to be with her.

But....I was stronger than that. What I said was true. I needed to make sure this was what I wanted.

After all she made me wait, so what's so wrong about making her do the same thing.

* 1 week later *

"I swear if you throw me in I will kill you" I said laughing loudly as Kiara tackled me into the water.

"I hate you" I said laughing as I rose above the water.

"No you don't" she said giggling. "No I don't" I told her more seriously as we both moved our arms to stay above the water.

She gave me a light smile as she swam closer towards me.

"No you don't" she repeated as she leaned in connecting her lips with mine.

I was taken aback by the sudden gesture but slowly started to kiss back.

When we both pulled away we were gasping for air.

"That was..." "Amazing" she said smiling. "I guess that means you made your decision" she says tilting her head.

"I guess it does" I said as I leaned back in.

Cute cute cute! I love you guys thank you so much for 37k y'all are the best!!!