A/N: Thank You. m(_ _)m

Thank you message:

Hi!! Don't know how you were able to get here, obvi, but thats okay. For your information (FYI), this book is officially completed and I am not taking requests at the moment. •_•

It'll undergo a few edits and revisions, but the main purpose of this project is still the same: Share with others the feeling of happiness.

Thank you to those who have continued to support me when I was writing this while it lasted. I'm sorry to let you down if I did. In any case, I will organize all of the chapters for you guys to make it easy to navigate.

Aside from taking a break for myself, I am working on future books, chapters, and so much other fun stuff! I have also noticed that I am not in this fandom any longer, but would like to keep this available for all those who enjoy it!!

I had so much fun making this, that much, I am sure. I may ressurect this book when I can, when I have enough time, but as of right now, I'll leave it here. I've done the same to my others.

I'm not dead, don't worry. I'm just cleaning stuff up and taking a break. I'll update again, soon. Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay Fanantical everyone!!!

----
Author-san Q&A!!
YOU get to ask me questions about myself that I answer! Of course, rules shall be in place to ensure I am able to answer questions to the best of my ability.

The questions and answers will be compiled into a separate book where I tag you so you'll find it ♡

Alright!! RULES:

I will NOT allow:
-too personal of a question (ex. "What's your real name" or "What is your age")

-uncomfortable questions (if I see them, I'll give you a single chance to redeem yourself)

I WILL ALLOW
-Everything else (ex. "What's your favorite food" or "When/How/Why did you want to write" etc.)

Please be aware I am reading everything commented, so please no cyberbullying here; I do not tolerate such actions whose consequemces shall be acted ypon accordingly.

Thank you very much, and see you soon!!

Love you all!! ♡♡♡

-Rhed