ONE

(Y/N)

In all honesty, I was quite nervous. I was currently walking through this white stained hallways and it was really blinding, not that I mind.

I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my slacks after slightly adjusting my outfit (1). I looked around, twirling in a circle as I was amazed by the budget the program had.

(PICTURE OF OUTFIT AT THE END)

Then alas, I stood in front of the large double doors. I looked behind me and noticed the staff and a camera man there. "Am I the last one?" They nodded as I frowned, not being able to properly see the introductions and what-not.

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and pulled the door handles and confidently walking in the room. I was shocked by the amount of people, I had already expected that there would be a lot of people but I was still shocked.

I bowed down before introducing myself.

"Hello everyone, I am (Y/N) (L/N), a trainee from TY Entertainment." After hearing my name, they all burst out in whispers, wondering why such a person like me would appear in this program.

My eyes scanned the trainees and I was genuinely shocked when I realized that the mentors blended in with them. Mentor Kun picked up the microphone before speaking onto it.

"You already debuted before in South Korea as a soloist, why would you go here?" I smiled as I placed my arms behind my back,

"I never liked the thought of being alone so I came here to debut with a group."

He nodded before placing the microphone down again.

"I know you!" I heard a cheery voice come from the speakers and I know for a fact that it was Lisa. My eyes darted to hers and I shyly nodded. "You were... (Stage Name), right?"

I nodded a few times with a smile on my face. I was actually proud that I gotten that far, where someone Lisa could recognize me.

I heard a few whispers around me, shocked that Lisa knew me. I was then dismissed so I walked across the long table as a few trainees greeted me with a hello. I started to speed walk since if I slowly walked, it would take forever for me to reach the end. I speeded past a few trainees so I wasn't able to see their faces.

I slowed down as I was nearing the end. I sat down by the last empty chair, sitting next to a short-haired girl. As I sat down and looked at her, I instantly recognized her. "Liu Yuxin!" A gasp escaped my mouth as she grinned at me. "I doubt you would recognize me at first." She laughed as I shook my head, a smile on my face.

I met Yuxin back when I was still a trainee. I was sent to China by my company and that's where I met her. We used to practice together everytime and we became close. We were together for 4 years before my company made me go back to Korea so I could make my debut.

I pouted as I whined to her, "How could you not contact me after that?"

"I was waiting for you to contact me."

We both stiffled a laugh, not realizing that food was coming our way. I held her arm, squeezing it as my mouth watered at the food being placed at the end of the table.

《》

It was time for the evaluation and I was less then nervous, in fact, I was actually quite confident. I saw some of the performances and it looks like it would be easy for me to join the A class. Though I was dozing off at some performances so I didn't get the chance to watch them.

I flinched in my seat, all my sleepyness going away as the high note resonated in my ears. I stared at the trainee with wide eyes. "...Yu Yan..." I mumbled under my breathe as I looked at her name tag. I smiled to myself, she's amazing.

She ended up with an A that I think she deserves. She would be a trainee I should look out for.

"Finally, you seem awake. Half of the time, you were just dozing off." I heard a monotone voice. I looked at the owner of the voice to see Yuxin with an amused look.

I slightly glared at her as I playfully rolled my eyes at her words. "Shut up."

"Oh it's Mountain Top." I mumbled as I look at the screen. "Wait, really?" Yuxin asks, her voice slightly higher from before. I eyed her before ignoring it.

They were good and I think Xiaotang should've had a higher ranking. I felt Yuxin stand up beside me, slightly confusing me.

"Where are you going...?" I mumbled as I grabbed the sleeve of her shirt. She chuckled, "I'm going to perform." I nodded before looking at the screen to see 'AMG VS TY Entertainment'. I chuckled, feeling bad for the trainee in the opposite company since I know that Yuxin is really really really good...

...Wait...

My eyes widen as I quickly stood up. "I'm supposed to go with you, you idiot!" I glared at her as we went down the stairs together. I fixed my outfit (2)

(PICTURE OF OUTFIT AT THE END)

"Why are you calling me the idiot, you forgot your own company name..." I rolled my eyes before racing down the stairs, leaving her behind. I heard a distant 'hey!' from her but I ignored it.

"You two are very playful." I heard a voice from the speakers but I paid no mind to that as it was probably speaking to the trainee on the stage. Then I realized, Mentor Kun was talking about me and Yuxin as I saw our faces on the screen.

I stiffled a laugh, as Yuxin catches up besides me. "Sorry, Mentors." We bowed down. "It's fine, it's fine~" They laughed it off.

We both stood in the waiting area as we watched the trainee perform on the screen provided there. "You better get ready to be REKT!" I grinned as I pointed my index finger to the short haired girl.

She shook her head, waving me off. "D-DID YOU JUST– ugh, you're stupid." I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms, planning to ignore her at all costs.

A/N

hello! welcome to my lu keran x reader fic! there aren't any interactions yet but i promise in the following chapters, there would be some!

OUTFITS:

1.

2

2.

(add chainz and all🤩)