TWO

"Let's welcome the trainees."

"Oh, we're going already?" I followed Yuxin out as cheers erupted from everyone. "You have a lot of fans." I grumbled as she smiled. "You're famous too y'know." She whispered under her breathe as we walked together.

She introduced herself, and I was next. "Hello mentors, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from TY Entertainment." I bowed to them.

Mentor Ella picked up a microphone as she looked at us in anticipation. "You two seem close." I nodded with a grin as I slung my arm around Yuxin, who seemed taken aback by my action.

"We've known each other for a long time but I think I'm better than her." The trainees became a little noisy at my statement as we laughed it off.

"Good luck to the both of you then." Mentor Kun adds as we both played rock paper scissors to see who would perform first. Yuxin ended up winning so she went first.

I grumbled in despair but I couldn't do anything so I went back to the waiting room and watched Yuxin perform 'No Joke'. It made me smile, seeing how her eleven years of practice finally paying off.

Before I knew it, it was my time to perform.

The music blasted and I was drowned in the music. I felt so engrossed in it, I was proud of it. I rearranged the song to a more energetic and dominant song.

I moved to the song, not failing to do the coordinated steps. I sang and rapped to the lines, the words smoothly coming out of my mouth.

It was perfect.

I was perfect.

Yeah, was

Everything broke down as I made eye contact with a certain girl in the crowd. I felt my heart skip a beat as I felt lost in her brown orbs. I tripped on my own feet and fell on the ground, but I quickly stood up, trying to make up for the mistake I made.

I felt so dissappointed in myself. After all the years I spent, perfecting my moves, making sure that I was flawless, and that it was absolutely graceful. But all of it just went down the drain because of a person?! I tripped on my own feet!

It was so humiliating.

I breathed out, as the music fades away, making me stay into my position with a shadow casting over my eyes. I expected to hear them shout at me and scold me for making such a rookie mistake but what I heard is not what I was expecting.

"Are you okay? Did you not get hurt at all?" I heard Mentor Kun stand up from his seat and walk towards me. I instantly shook my head. "N-No, I'm fine." I held out my hand with a flushed face.

"Give me your hand." Mentor Kun says as I held out my left hand to him. I flinched in pain as he checked it. "It doesn't hurt that much... Just a little." He eyed me for a second before asking me if I was sure. I nodded as he told me to get it checked later.

As he went back to his seat, they called out Yuxin who hurriedly rush to my side. "Are you okay?" She whispers, taking my right hand and gripping it. "...Yeah..." I answered as I looked around the crowd and once again locked eyes with a certain girl.

She stared at me, and I swear it made my heart beat faster. "Why is your face red?" Yuxin asks as I just shook my head, saying it was hot or something.

"AMG, Liu Yuxin, your grade is... A."

I smiled, as I gently clapped my hands, trying not to hurt myself more.

She bowed down before saying thank you.

"TY Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N)... your grade is..."

I felt my heart beat out of my chest. I was nervous. I knew I wasn't going to get A, but deep inside, I hoped to get it.

I saw that the other trainees were also predicting that my grade was A, and I felt happier knowing that people think that my abilities deserve an A.

"B." I smiled, trying to hide my obvious dissappointment. I bit my lip, feeling like shit.

《》

"...Which dorm am I again?" I muttered to myself, hating how I'm so forgetful. "Ah right, the fourth floor." I pulled my luggage with me as I see Yuxin besides me shaking her head at my behavior.

As I got to my destination, I knocked at the door before going in, curious to who would be my room mates. I froze at the doorway, not expecting the trainees that I would be roomed with.

We again locked eyes, for the nth time and, I just kept falling for those eyes of her every single time.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from TY Entertainment."

"Hello! We're from TOV Entertainment and I'm Lin Fan!" I nodded as the other also introduced herself.

"I'm Hazel Chen."

"and I'm Lu Keran."

Ah, so that was her name. The name of the person I unexpectedly fell for. "Let's get along well!" Lin Fan cheerily greets with a huge smile on her face. Her smile was really contagious and it made me smile as well.

Once again, our eyes met and I swear I felt my heart skip a beat. I stared into her eyes as I analyzed her face. She had a pale complexion, a perfect face, in my opinion. My face heated up, as I looked away before she could do anything worse to me.

"...so perfect..." I whispered under my breathe, and I was glad that no one had heard that.

"What?" Lin Fan voices out in confusion.

I frantically shook my head as my face turned red in embarrasment. "It's nothing, it's nothing."