TEN

There was silence between us before I started talking again.

"I-I... I hate myself for ever liking you even when I know I didn't have a chance. And I also hate how you keep giving me random signs that you do too. I'm scared... that... I'll misinterpret it.. again.." My voice trembled and cracked a few times.

Keran's eyes widened at what I said. She was about to say something but I cut her off before she could say anything. "Don't follow me." I muttered, loud enough for her to hear.

I instantly left the room without another word, and just let my feet take me to wherever it would take me. I felt myself loosen up and that's when I realized what I did.

I snapped at Keran and confessed to her about my feelings. I hated how I did it when it wasn't the right time. It was too early for that. My feet brought me to the balcony, where a cold breeze hit my face.

My knees ended up giving up on me, causing me to collapse on the floor. The tears I was holding back earlier all poured down my eyes.

I hugged my knees as I cried to myself. It felt like I was brought back to my past that I hate so much.

《》

I trudded to the hallways of the dorm, casually stopping by the door of my room. I reached out my hand as I turned the knob, quietly entering the room. My eyes scanned the room, as I saw that the two were deeply asleep. My eyes darted to the empty bed to my right. It seemed like she hasn't returned yet.

I snatched my pillow from my bed before leaving the room again, closing the door. My eyes counted the numbers on the door, looking for a certain room where a girl I was looking for stayed in.

I halted as I saw the room I was looking for. Knowing she was awake at this time, I knocked on the door, waiting for a 'come in!' from the room. As I heard it, I relucantly opened the door to see Yuxin, talking with Xue'er.

"Hm, (Y/N)? Why are you here?" Yuxin asks, a delicate tone to her voice. It calmed me down a bit. She looked at me, shocked at my dishelved appearance. "(Y/N)? Did you cry? Why are your eyes red?" She instantly asked, worry evident in her eyes.

Her questions hit me somewhere in my heart as I felt a tingling sensation in my nose as tears brimmed my eyes again. Yuxin stood up from her desk, approaching me.

"Y-Yuxinnie.." I mumbled my nickname for her as I felt arms wrap around my torso. I bit my lip as I tried to prevent myself from crying. I slowly hugged back, burrying my face onto her shirt.

"Serim..." I could sense her flinch as I mention the name I despise the most. "W-What's wrong?" She whispered in my ear as she gently pats my hair.

"D-Do you remember him...?" I asked her as tears continously flow out my eyes at the memory of the person. I could feel her nod. "Do you think it'll happen... again?" Her eyes widen as she pulled away and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Did you confess... to..." She trailed off, knowing that I know who she was referring to. It was Keran. I slowly nod, slightly looking away from her.

"It won't happen again, I promise you. She seems genuine with what she feels. Don't even think about pulling away just because of what happened in the past. You have me, remember?"

I felt my heart warm up with her words. I collided with her body as I nuzzled my face into her torso. "I love you a lot lot lot lot, Yuxin." I could hear her chuckle as I felt her body vibrate.

"Yeah, sure." I glared at her as I hit her back. "No, say it back." I demanded, repeatedly hitting her body.

"Fine," Yuxin sighs. "I love you too." As I heard her say it back, I felt myself grin. I then climbed up to her bed before placing my pillow next to hers, and laying down, patting the empty space next to me, as if to say 'lay with me'.

"Xue'er, I'm crashing here tonight." I announced, burying my face in the pillow. As I heard her hum, I smiled to myself, glad to have nice friends.

"Xue'er, isn't Yuxin the greatest friend to ever exist?"

《》

I woke up, feeling like my body was encased. I yawned as I look at the corner of my eye to see Yuxin's arms wrapped around my torso. I grinned as I gently turned around, trying not to wake her up as much as possible.

I hugged her back before nuzzling my face onto her shoulder. I think that getting comfortable with your friend isn't a bad thing. I loved getting touchy with my friends, especially those who are closer to me. (a/n: this was edited! for some reason wattpad messed this part up so uh yeah)

I was too busy taking in my comfort when I realized that maybe, we had slept for too long. I shot up instantly and repeatedly slapped her body, making sure that I wasn't using too much force.

"Yah! Wake up, we're going to be late!" I cried, as she her eyes flutter open, slightly glaring at me. "Oh my gosh, Yuxin. I'm leaving you." I proclaimed as I got out of her bed, waking Xue'er up as well.

"Hey hey, you wake up too." I also slapped her body. I was glad that she actually waked up easily and was already ready to go. "You're a perfect match for Yuxin! You should wake up Yuxin in the future when you get married." I commented as I could see Xue'er furiously blush.

As I got out my room, I bumped into someone I really didn't expect.

"Oh uhm I'm sorry–" My eyes widen as I locked eyes with a certain short-haired girl that I was wanting to avoid. Just the start of the day and I already bumped into her. Could anything get worse?

a/n

we need to give our friend, yuxin, some love too>:D