TWENTY-SEVEN

a/n

might be a weird request, but can y'all like comment a lot? it makes my day when i see yalls reaction towards the things i write:)) only if u want to tho!:)) thanksss yall:(

《》

I sighed, turning to my other side. I couldn't seem to fall asleep. There was something wrong. I felt like something was going to go wrong but I couldn't really confirm that.

I sighed again as I shut my eyes close, wanting to get some rest as the rehersals were going to be done today. After a few more minutes of turning and changing positions, I finally fell asleep.

《》

I yawned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I spot Xue'er, who was putting on make-up. "Why are you putting on make-up?" I yawned again as I pat down my hair which was going all over the place.

"We're going out. It means there'll be cameras." She states, her focus not going away. I just nodded, too lazy to answer back.

I slid down my bed, not bothering to make myself prettier. As if I was pretty to begin with, ugh. I quickly changed into some joggers and a hoodie, placing a cap on to hide my bare face.

"Where's Yuxin and Xiaotang?" I stretched my arms as Xue'er closes her makeup box, probably done with putting it on. "They went to go practice when they woke up."

"And when was that?"

"5AM."

I was taken aback, noticing how it was already 9AM. "Wow, I suddenly feel like I've been lazy." I snatched my bag off my desk as I slung it over my shoulder. "Let's go~" I sang, opening the door to the outside.

Xue'er trailed behind me as I noticed she was also in training clothes. "You also danced...?" I scratched the back of my head, feeling kind of regretful since I wasn't able to practice much. But my team's a good bunch and I trust in them a lot.

"Yeah, I went back to wake you up and put on make-up."

"Oh."

As we went out the glass doors, there was a lot of people with cameras. I didn't bother looking at them and immediately went on the minivan that was parked by the sidewalk.

"Jeez, what took you so long?" I glared at the owner of the voice, who was Keyin. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes, not having enough energy to talk back. One or two of my groupmates were already in, probably just waiting for the van to fill up and head to the venue.

"Slept well, huh?" Keyin teased as I flopped down next to her. I hummed, dismissing how she just sassed at me a few seconds ago. I shut my eyes, unusually feeling a bit more tired and emotional.

"Wake me up when we get there." I asked as she assured me, letting me get more sleep. I closed my eyes, suddenly feeling all my exhaustion fade away. I mentally groaned, keeping my eyes shut even though there's a zero probability of me falling asleep.

Throughout the whole ride, all I could think about was nothing. My mind was blank. I felt the car halt to a stop, making me open my eyes in confusion.

"We're already here?" I mumbled, fixing the cap on my head. Keyin nodded as she looked at me weirdly. "Was thirty minutes short for you?"