FIFTEEN

a/n: IM SO DUMB OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE YES OK PERFORMANCE IM SO SORRY I HATE ME EJDNJWKNEJFOSNENRJF

《》

"Now that the announcing is done, what would happen next?" Mentor Kun asks, as trainees shouted out random words. "Picking the center!"

My eyes sparkled at the thought of picking a center. "Can you all pretend that you don't know anything..." Mentor Kun spoke into the microphone, making me chuckle.

"But first, I prepared a video for you guys." I raised my eyebrow at what he said as a video plays on the screen. "I'm Yu Shuxin." I glanced behind me, to see Shuxin making a fuss about her being on screen.

"Who do you wanna thank the most?"

"Uh, that's easy. I wanna thank, (Y/N)!" Shuxin showed a finger heart to the screen as I was shocked at the mention of my name. A bunch of other trainees flashed through as well, saying their thank you's to me.

"Thank you (Y/N) for staying up 'til three am for me~"

My mind flashed back to that day. She was the reason why I'm with Keran now so I'm very grateful for that.

I felt my heart warm up as they were explaining how I taught them how to perform, even though I was struggling to learn myself. I covered my mouth to hide my smile but I was exposed by Mentor Kun.

"Eh, (Y/N), why are you smiling?" He teased as I wave my hand in front of my face as I look away, flustered. The other trainees thanked other trainees as well, fortunately removing their attention from me.

I felt myself space out as I see myself on the screen. "This is going to get bad." I muttered to myself, as I bit my lip, getting worried for myself.

"Me? Who would I be grateful to?.." The me on the screen thought for a few seconds before speaking up. "Yuxin, of course." I replied without any hesitation, making me mentally slap myself.

This was also taken the day after we became a thing, so answering that wasn't really a good choice for me. "She's the best out of the best and I love her a lot lot!"

I covered my mouth with my hands, making sure not to cover my face since I was scolded once by the staff not to that.

I could feel Yuxin pinch my side, making me flinch by the slightest. "What?" I glared at her as she looked at me, obviously frightened. "She's g-glaring at me." She pinched me harder, making me glare at her more. Her vulnerability showed, making me snicker at her.

"I'm not kidding, (Y/N). She's killing me!" Yuxin whisper-shouted, her eyebrows raising. The corner of my lips curved into a smile as I glanced behind me to see that Yuxin wasn't kidding at all.

It wasn't really that obvious but if you look at her, you could feel her aura getting darker. I slowly look back to the screen, already thinking about what I'll say to her once we get back. I removed Yuxin's hand from my side, making me breathe out in relief as the pain kicks in.

I scrunch my nose as I quietly exclaims in pain as I hold my side, glaring at her.  "I thanked you and this is what you do to me?!" I complain as I pucker my lips.

I let out a angry sigh before facing to YuYan, who was next to me. "Switch places with me." I demanded, as I stared into her blank eyes. She slowly nodded before actually switching places with me. I stuck my tongue out as I look at Yuxin who was looking at me with disbelief.

《》

I blankly stare into nothing as I sat in the corner of the room as the other Class A trainees were doing their performances. I blinked as Yuxin approaches me, a clipboard in hand.

My eyes widened as I felt my heart beat faster as my mind processes what she'll do to me in a second. "Why are you doing this to me?!" I cried as I clumsily got up, before running away from as she chases me around. "Keyin– save me– OW" I latch behind Keyin as I firmly held onto her shoulders, using her as a shield. But it wasn't really effective as Yuxin slams her clipboard to my side, making me dramatically collapse to the floor.

"This is abuse!" I jokingly cry as Yuxin shakes her head at me and walked off to continue her stupid popping. "I know you called my popping stupid, (Y/N)."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT"

"(Y/N)–"

"No, shut up, you're just an imaginary friend, Yuxin."

"(Y/N) KSHWJWIRNRNWORJRK NOOO"

"WAIT THE ONE HOUR'S DONE?!"

We were sent back to perform, and I WASN'T READY AT ALL. I was panicking inside but I tried to stay calm. Yeah, tried.

I sat down, as the first one went on stage. I fiddled with my fingers as I tried to set up a performance in my head. "I'm so screwed." I breathed out as I cheered, seeing that the trainee was done with theirs.

"You are." Yuxin smirks as she propped her elbow on my shoulder. I irked at her statement before shrugging her elbow off my shoulder. "I just want to stuff a sock down your throat and wrap you in duct tape and throw you out in a river." I spat out as she hit me.

I rolled my eyes as I raised my hand, proudly volunteering to present my performance. Yuxin raised her eyebrow at this and also raised her hand, challenging me.

"Rock paper scissors, the only way to decide." I suggested as Mentor Kun nodded. I mentally prepared my self, practicing my skillz.

"I'm gonna win this one Yuxin, and that's on periodt."

"No, you aren't. And stop it with your slang. It's annoying."

"You're annoying."

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS—"

I brought out a scissors, hoping that Yuxin would either bring out a paper or scissors again. I bumped my fist into the air, seeing that she brought out a paper.

"I win, you lose."

《》

a/n: im so sorry this chap is just crack :(( IEBFJJAJRNEIW BUT HEY AT LEAST I UPDATED??