SIXTEEN

"Yes OK!" I did the starting steps with what they originally were, changing the style a bit to a cool and sharp type. I had a collected expression on as I make contact with the eyes of everyone, making sure to properly interact with them with only my eyes.

I wanted to be the center. I want to show people what I am capable of. I want people to know that what I've been showing wasn't everything.

My eyes met with Keran, making my eyes stay on her for a while. She sent me a cute grin and a thumbs up, a smile unknowingly crawling up my lips. It made me somehow energetic, just seeing a smile from her. And knowing that it was especially for me, it just made it a lot better.

I started doing a complete freestyle since I didn't accomplish anything during that one hour. This time, I showed a quite sensual side to me, erupting cheers from the trainees.

By the end, I showed a cute gesture, that I was dreading to do but ended up doing. I puckered my lips as I poked my cheek with my index finger, winking at the camera.

As I was done, I shook my head before blinking a few times. I wanted to show that I could flawlessly and willingly do any concept as an idol.

"Let's give a hand to (Y/N)." Mentor Kun speaks up as the trainees clapped and cheer for my performance. I breathed out as I walked back to the seats, jokingly bumping shoulders with Yuxin.

After her performance, which I secretly enjoyed, we were instructed to go back on stage so the trainees could vote for the center that caught their eyes.

I bit my lip as they all started filing up in a line. I was nervous, not knowing if I actually did better than the other trainees cause they did well too. I felt stickers being placed on my back, making me smile by the slightest. I mean, at least some would think I'm capable as a center.

Well, I did become the center for The Eve. I was so drowned in my own thoughts and doubts, only being brought back to life when I felt arms slip between my arms, encasing me in a hug as a sticker was pressed against the middle of my chest.

I felt myself blush as I recognized her immediately. Her vanilla smell blew her cover but it was not like she minded. "Don't doubt yourself too much. I believe in you." I could feel myself smile as her breath tickled my neck.

I was dissappointed as I felt the arms retract behinf me, losing the warmth that I was getting comfortable with.

I felt a sticker get placed on my right cheek, hearing giggles behind me. I recognized the voice, knowing it was Lin Fan's silly plans. I felt another sticker get placed on my left cheek this time, making me laugh at how clumsily placed it was.

"Daimeng, you could've placed it better." I could hear Jiaqi complain as she sticks her sticker on my forehead. I also felt stickers stuck to my hair making me complain. "No~ it hurts when I remove it~" I whine as I tried to stop the trainees from sticking it on my hair.

I was successful with making them not stick it to my hair but they ended up sticking it on my face as per Shuxin's orders.

"Stick it on (Y/N)'s face!"

"WHAT– NO" I groaned as I stumbled a bit, as others were exaggerating with sticking the stickers.

We were standing for a few more minutes before the trainees were all done with voting.

I stood mindlessly, my face filled with flower stickers as I fiddle with the sticker that fell from my face. The sticky part was gone as I stare at it, finding the flower cute.

"Do I look more pretty?" I blinked as I looked at An Qi and Sharon who was on my left side and Yuxin and Keyin on my right side. They were the only ones I could speak to since they were the closest to me.

"You look pretty with those flowers," An Qi laughs as she fixes the stickers. Sharon laughs as she looks at me with amusement. Keyin brings out her shades, clumsily placing it on my face. "Wow, so pretty." Keyin adds as she pats my cheek.

"You shouldn't remove the stickers," Yuxin stiffles her laughter as she pokes my cheeks. "This way, you could be pretty. Unlike your bare face." I gasped as I hit her arm, as she laughs, grabbing Keyin's arm as a shield.

"The center..."

We froze, as we stopped messing around to hear the trainee who would be able to take the role of the center.

"is Liu Yuxin." I was dissappointed but not really surprised. In fact, I was actually proud of her. I clapped my hands as a grin crawled on my face. "And (Y/N) (L/N)."

My eyes widened a little as I turned to look to Mentor Kun in disbelief. I then looked back to the front and realized that we probably had the highest amount of votes.

"We'll show the center on the screen." Mentor Kun says as I glance at the big screen behind me. I pursed my lips as I anxiously waited for the screen to change.

I smiled as I see Mentor Kun's face on the screen. It was probably the director messing around. But it wasn't like I would complain, Mentor Kun's a good center.

"Mentor Kun for center!" I cheered, pumping my fist into thr air. He laughed, waving his hand in disapproval. "No, no."

"Now, for real."

The corners of my lips tug up to a smile as I saw my own face on the big screen.

"Congrats to (Y/N) (L/N)."

《》

a/n

I GOT 2K READS W H A T

is that real

THANK YOU SO MUCH I DONT THINK I DESERVE THIS SINTJDJRNFJSKFNFM :((

what can i do for 2k reads??:(

BTW PLS COMMENT A LOT! it makes me smile when u guys react hehehe its up to u tho if u wanttt but i really love it when i read it hehe

LOVE U ALL