EIGHTEEN

a/n

since this is a fanfic, anything can happen... right? IEHJSJSHAHD anw the top ten's gon debut<3 i make the rules here HEJRIIDB IM JUST KIDDING I LOVE YALL

We were already going to have the first ranking announcement, but I wasn't that nervous for it. In fact, I was actually excited. I was entering with Yuxin, but we didn't have any introductions in mind so we just decided to do whatever.

"Dajiahao, people." I said with an English accent as I joyously wave at them, making the trainees laugh. I could hear Yuxin snort besides me, making me nudge her. "Do a heart." I demanded, as I curved my arm to make it seem like half heart.

"Why?" She whispered back, hesitantly raising her hand to mimic my actions. I shook my head, rolling my eyes as she kept on purposely doing the wrong thing.

I walked off, going to my designated seat with was ~unfortunately~ besides Yuxin. "Why am I beside you?" I hear her complain as she fixes her jacket before sitting down. I glare at her before crossing my arms, planning on ignoring her the whole event.

My sour mood dissolves as I see Keran entering with her labelmates. They made a big heart, it was like what Yuxin and I did, but actually cute and clean unlike ours.

I tapped my right foot impatiently as my eyes stayed glued to her figure which was getting closer each second. I made eye contact with her, telling her to sit next to me with my eyes. Keran seemed to get what I was trying to say as she chuckles, racing Lin Fan and Hazel to the empty seat besides me.

My eyes sparkled as she successfully sat besides me. "Are you nervous?" I immediately ask as she slowly nods, a forced smile on her face. "Kind of," She looks at me. "You?" Keran asks, her fingers tapping against my lap.

My heart fluttered at the small action but I tried not to show it. "Not really," I shook my head, looking around to see that there were so many trainees that I still don't know, and will probably not know since there's a chance they'll sadly get eliminated. I frowned at the thought, kinda regretting how I didn't try my best to get to know them.

Keran stares at me, seeming like she doubted my answer. I noticed her stare, making me give in. "Well, fine. Maybe just a little."

《》

"Who's body would you want to live in?" I spaced out at the question, creating silence in the air. I blinked a few times before playing with the bunny plushie's ears.

I clicked my tongue before backing away from the plushie and facing the wall filled with the trainee's faces. "That's a fairly difficult question..." I trailed off before grabbing one of the cardboard cut-outs. I hid it behind my back before showing it to the camera.

"Tada!" I grinned as I showed a picture of myself. "I want to live as (Y/N) (L/N)." I could hear the staff chuckle at my choice. "She's just perfect and a whole package honestly." I ranted off, my mouth not stopping with compliments for myself.

"I would date myself if it was possib–"

"But for real," The staff cut me off, making me realize the words I said. I covered my mouth as I bursted out into laughter.

"Xu Jiaqi." I blurted out, sticking the cardboard to the faceless teddy bear's face. "I wanna know how it feels like to look so pretty." I spaced out as I started to hit the cardboard's face. "Annoyingly pretty." I snickered as I smacked the teddy bear's head, basically torturing it.

"But no one likes her." I laughed, as I could already hear Jiaqi's complains in my head.

《》

"The first theme's amusement park." I slouched on my chair as I watch the three labelmates frantically on and about, choosing their clothes. "Loosen up a bit." I said, fiddling with the small fox plushie that I stole from Jiaqi.

I felt a piece of clothing hit my head, covering my face. I removed it, looking at the culprit, which was Keran. "You better do well. Our dorm's gotta win." She glared at me as she went back to thinking about her outfit.

"You say that when you're literally just standing there?!" I pouted as I looked back on the piece of clothing she threw to me. It was a white button up shirt.

I quietly stood up from the chair, approaching Keran who was also silently admiring her closet. I snatched her shirt, running off to the bathroom to change. "Hey–!" I could hear her run after me, making me burst into evil laughter.

I changed into the clothes (1), my bottoms being just whatever.

(PICTURE OF OUTFIT AT THE END)

As I got out, I was greeted by Keran who had a sour mood. "Why." She pouted, crossing her arms. I grinned as I spun around, documenting my outfit to her. "I look cute though, don't I?"

Keran sighs before wrapping her arms around my waist. "You do. I love seeing my clothes on you." She whispered into my neck as I chuckled, hugging her back.

"Should I wear all of your clothes then?"

"No."

"Then wear mine too." I proposed, causing her to keep quiet for a moment. "Fine." Keran lazily mumbled into my shoulder, making me grin.

《》

"Rank thirteen."

Keran seemed to be extremely quiet. She blanked out, as her pupils were slightly shaking. I felt my heart hurt at this so I wrap my hand around hers, trying my best to make her feel calm.

"You'll make it. Don't feel too discouraged." I squeezed her hand to make her feel safe, and I think it worked. "What if... I don't?" She breathed out as I shook my head, sending her a smile.

"I know it, Keke. You'll make it. Okay?" She slowly nodded, not believing my words. I kinda felt hurt at that, since it's basically telling me that she doesn't fully trust me.

Yu Zhang was called, causing Keran to stiffen. It hurts me when she doesn't believe in herself.

"Rank twelve, with eleven million votes." I intertwine my fingers with hers, telling her that she can do it. "She's a member of The Eve's team."

"It's you." I tell her as I place our intertwined hands on my left lap. "She seems cool, but in the inside, she's really shy."

"TOV Entertainment's Lu Keran."

"See?" I could feel all her worries slip off, making me smile. "I did it, (Y/N)!" There was a huge smile on her face. I felt my heart warm up at that as I encased her into a hug before she goes down.

I sighed as I felt the warmth disappear as I was left alone on the seats.

a/n

outfit 1:

its totally up to you if you wanna wear that but i just love it soooo 👉👈

anw i hope u enjoy this messy chapp!!