FIVE

I panted, as I removed my jacket in exhaustion. I sat down on the floor, sweat dripping down our face. It was too hot. "That's our nineteenth run today." Keni says as she also panted, gulping down her water. I grabbed mine, only to realize that it was already empty and I forgot to refill it.

I sighed, as I lazily got up from the ground ready to go out to get water. Just before I could take a step, I felt a hand around my wrist. I halted, looking at the owner of the hand.

I was surprised as she hands me her water bottle, with a tiny smile on her face. "Drink mine." Keran says, her chest heaving up and down from our non-stop dancing.

"A-Are you sure?" I said, hesitantly reaching out to take the bottle out of her hand. She nodded, a firm look on her face. I took it from her hand, our hands touching as I took it from hers. I blushed at the small action, a smile crawling up to my lips.

As we were having our small moment, I was unfortunately disturbed by the one and only, Liu Yuxin. "Keran! Get over here!"

A small frown replaced my smile as Keran glances at me before running off to wherever Yuxin was. I sighed, sitting down on the floor to take a rest.

Yuxin would regret doing that. I growled under my breathe as I watch them mess around. I felt my eyebrow raise as I see Keran and Yuxin go out the room just to apply make up on.

I stiffle a laugh, as no one but them would care about looks when it's 3AM in the morning. "What's up, (Y/N)?" Keni asks in confusion, wondering why I was laughing by myself like a weirdo.

"Why is Yuxin and Keran putting make up on?" I laughed as the other started to notice what I was saying. They all started to laugh as well as we went to the door, ready to tease them.

"Yah, why are you putting make up on!?" Sun Rui teases, as they flinched, noticing how they were caught. I chuckled as I saw how Keran was holding up a mirror for Yuxin as she was fixing her own.

《》

"Yah Lin Fan stop singing!" I whined, pulling the blankets to my face.

"Who am I?! Who am I– mMPH" I got off my bed, trudding over to her as I grabbed her pillow and shoving it in her face. "Just let me sleep!" I cried as Lin Fan laughs in response.

I sighed before climbing back to my bed, and putting my pillow over my ears. "I just wanna sleep~" I sobbed as Lin Fan just laughs at me.

"Yeah, Lin Fan, shut up." Keran adds, causing me to sit up with stars in my eyes. "See! Even Keran wants you to shut up." Lin Fan rolls her eyes before snuggling in her sheets.

"Fine." She pouts.

"Eh?! Why do you listen to Keran but not to me?!" I aggressively threw another pillow at her. "Do you want me to make more noise then?!" Lin Fan playfully glares at me, stiffling a laugh.

I huffed, "Fine, I'm going to sleep. Don't you guys dare bother me."

《》

"Wah, I'm so nervous." Sun Rui says, a nervous smile on her face. Aurora nods, agreeing with her. I look at them with a encouraging look. Excitement was running through me, it was long since I've last performed on stage.

I missed the feeling of hearing the cheers of thousands of people, the heavy beating of your heart. Also the fear and worry spreading through your mins, scared to make a single mistake, it's what I love about being an idol.

I felt warm hands wrap around mine. "Huh?" I let out a confused sound out my mouth as I turn to find my culprit. "Your hands were shaking." Keran states, her eyes on my hands as she gently held it in hers.

"I believe in you, (Y/N)." She softly smiles, staring into my eyes. I felt my heart stop for a second. I looked away with a flushed face, "T-Thank you..." I whispered as I felt her grip tighten on my hands.

Though I was braced with disappointment as she let go, her warmth leaving my hands. "We have to go." Keran simply says, leaving me alone to wonder.

"

Let's welcome the trainees of The Eve team!" We filed out to the stage, our appearance causing a lot of cheers from the crowd. I put on a confident smile on my face, as we started to introduce ourselves.

"Hello, we are The Eve team!" We bowed down, and they started to do their greetings individually. It all ended quickly and it was already my turn.

"Hi everyone! I'm (Y/N) (L/N) of The Eve team from TY Entertainment. I won't disappoint you!" I ended my introduction with a wink, causing the audience to cheer.

I looked to my side as Keran was the next one to do her greeting. My eyes never left her face as she introduces herself with a cute and bubbly smile on her face.

How come she never smiles like that when I'm around her? It's always a blank face or a small smile. She always seem to smile a lot around the other trainees too... Does she not like me?

I mentally shook away my negative thoughts, not wanting it to ruin my first public performance on stage.

"I'm looking forward to your performance!"

We took our positions on stage, and the next thing I knew, the music started and the performance commenced.