FOURTEEN

"Isn't elimination scary?" I puckered my lips at what Jiaqi said. "Uh, I don't know." I shrugged as I stared at my nails, raising it up in the air.

"I mean, I don't think I'll get eliminated." I stared off into the sunset, leaning against the railings of the balcony. "I don't think you guys would get eliminated too. I just don't have a lot of friends." I frowned, sighing.

"I don't know if I should feel touched or cry at what you said." Jiaqi laughs. I raised my eyebrow at her. "You're basically saying that you're glad that you made friends with famous and talented trainees."

I furrowed my eyesbrows, slightly stepping on her foot. "Am not." I glared at her. "Ow!" She complains, getting away from me.

"I'm just honestly glad I met her." I mumbled under my breathe, smiling at the thought of Keran. I fiddled with my fingers, as Jiaqi looks at me in confusion, but decided not to question it.

"The sunset's pretty." I commented, loving how the colors matched each other well. "But you're prettier." I could hear Jiaqi snort as she hits my back. "Ew, no. You already have a person to say yout pick up lines to." My eyes widened a bit.

"How do you know that?" I reply, shocked. Were we too obvious? Probably not, though. "Wait, you do?" She covers her mouth in shock, eyes wide.

"You were joking?!" I face palmed myself as I melted onto the railings, cold air hitting my face. "You really outed yourself." Jiaqi laughs as she collapses on my back, hitting me.

I rolled my eyes as I sighed, hiding my face in my hands. "So, who's the lucky girl?" Jiaqi teases, poking my cheek. I blushed as I looked away.

"I don't even know if she was lucky with me. But I'm absolutely sure I'm very lucky with her." I blushed, realizing that she was mine. I was amazed at the fact that she could've chose another girl, but didn't.

Jiaqi squealed, hitting me again. "AGHHH! (Y/N), you're so in love!"

"Why are you acting like you're more in love than me?" I complained, pushing her off as I rubbed my back, where she kept hitting me. "I'm just... happy?" Jiaqi says, unsure as her enthusiasm dies down.

I shook my head at her antics, as she finally quieted down. "Finally ran out of energy?" I asked, placing my chin onto the railing. Jiaqi quietly chuckled before doing the same. "I guess."

"(Y/N)?" My head shot up at the familiar voice. I raised my head, looking at the owner of the voice to see if it was really who I thought it was. A smile instantly crawled to my face, seeing the person I expected to see.

"Let's head back, it's getting too late." I voiced out as I faced Jiaqi. As she nodded, I speeded off, waving her goodbye. As I stood in front of her, showing her a toothy grin. "Why were you looking for me?" I ask Keran, as we started to walk back to our dorm. "Am I not allowed to look for you?" Keran pouts as she discreetly wrap her arm around mine. I noticed the affectionate action, making me blush. 

"How's your day," I ask, moving away from her every time we see a trainee but getting closer to her as soon as they disappear from our sight. She shrugged with a sigh, "Okay, I guess? Chen Yiwen cried on me, saying she doesn't think she'll get a high rank." My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I slowly nodded, feeling quite bad as she was label-mates with Keran and Lin Fan.

"She should believe in herself a bit more." I muttered, quite jealous that she cried on her. But then again, I shouldn't control her cause that's just toxic.

We were then wrapped with awkward silence in the air. We didn't have a topic to talk about. I glanced to my side, looking at her face. I felt my heart clench at her, it felt so unreal.

I stared at her face as we walked, paying attention to the details on her face. Keran turned to look at me, catching me off guard for a second. "Were you staring?" She teased, a smile on her face.

I looked away, quite flustered. "I guess," I huffed before looking at her again. "I mean is it really a crime to look at you?! I just... can't believe you're mine..." My voice lowered at the last sentence, but still could be heard. I bit my lip as I look at my feet, avoiding her eyes.

I could hear her chuckle, as she held my hand, clenching it. "I never said it was, baby." I felt my face heat up at the nickname, making me cover my face with my other hand. "And it's real. I'm yours. See?" We stopped walking as I felt her hand remove my hand from my face.

She leant closer to me, her face just inches away from mine. I stared into her eyes as I pursed my lips. I felt my breathe get stuck in my throat as she pulled away, leaving an empty space in front of me.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)?" She waved her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thinking. "Uh, yeah. Hello." I muttered as I walked away, causing her to jog after me.

"Ihateyou" I spat out, entering the room and slamming the door on her. "Hey, baby! You love me!" I hear Keran exclaim at the other side as she repeatedly knocks on the door.