TWENTY-SIX

"Don't leaveeeeeee" Keran whines, as she tightly wraps her arms around my waist. I laugh, detaching her hands from my torso. "I would if I could," I turned around, opening my arms for a hug.

Her face immediately brightened up, lunging at me with a grin. "I'm just three doors away from you." I caressed her hair, kind of confused as to why she wasn't acting up, knowing that she doesn't like it when people touch her hair.

"I know," Keran mumbled into my hoodie, making my heart warm up at her cuteness. "But still~" She whines again, tightening her arms around me.

"Can you stay for a few more hours...? It's not like you'll have to move immediately..." Keran suggests, looking up to me with a small pout. I pursed my lips, slowly getting swayed.

I sighed, cupping her face with my hands. "I'll be quick and I'll come back immediately." She stayed silent for a few seconds before she slowly nodded, hesitant with her decision. "Go now. I'm giving you ten seconds." She huffed like a little kid, breaking away from my hands, and pushed me out the dorm.

I scoffed, walking off with my suitcases in hand. I took my time, not really in favor with wasting my energy and pulling my heavy-ass bags. It was just near too, so it was a plus.

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open the door. As soon as it did, I was about to greet that person to a hug since all my roommates was someone I was kinda close to.

"Eh? (Y/N)?" The trainee who I expected to be my roommate, but was someone else asked with confusion. "Ha...?" I blinked a few times as I scratched the back of my head in confusion.

"Keni? Who's at the door?" I heard Lingzi's voice as her head peeks over her shoulder. "Isn't this... dorm 54?" I asked, completely confused.

"Oh! Dorm 54 moved four floors up! You didn't know?" I blinked a few times, obviously surprised. "What?"

"Four floors?" I sighed, facepalming myself. "Thanks, anways." I scratched my head as I bid goodbye to the two and reluctantly went on the elevator.

I leant against the elevator walls, dissappointed about the fact that I was farther away from Keran. I pouted at the thought, as I hit my head against the wall.

"This is unfair~" I whined to no one in particular. Mentally cursing the staff for doing this to me. Hearing the 'ding' from the elevator, I trudged out of it, an unhappy look on my face.

"I expected you to come tomorrow," I heard Yuxin's voice, who came out from a dorm which I assumed was the new 'dorm 54'. "Don't talk to me, I'm devastated."

"Aye, don't be." Yuxin grins, grabbing one of my suitcases from my hands. "It'll be much harder to sneak out now." I groaned, following her steps to my new dorm.

As I entered the room, I was met with Xue'er and Xiaotang who was playing something. "Hey new roomie~" Xiaotang greeted, to which I lazily nodded to.

"Why the sad face?" Xiaotang asks, clueless about my situation. "Nothing much." I replied, swiftly placing my belongings down.

"I'll unpack later. See ya!" I stretched my arms, waving to them as I step out of the room. "Already?" Xue'er asks, looking at me with confusion.

"If I spend another minute here, Keran might not let me leave the her dorm ever again." I joked as I left, not wanting to waste another minute.

Getting out of the elevator, I jogged to the room, opening it to be greeted with a huge hug. "Jeez, I was only gone for five minutes." I embraced her back, inhaling her vanilla scent.

"Eight and a half minutes," Keran corrected, making me scoff. "Why'd you take so long?" She complains, pulling me to her bed. "I was moved four floors up." I replied, laying down as I pat on the empty space besides me.