THIRTY-TWO

I didn't really expect to be brought back here to the balcony. It felt like the situation I was in a few hours ago, except that it was already night time and I'm here with the person I love.

I look out the dark sky, waiting for Keran to talk. It was a really nice night out to be honest, and being with Keran just made it a lot more better.

"I wanna tell you something." We both blurted out at the same time, making me chuckle. She seemed nervous, and it was making me anxious. I tried to shake it off with a laugh, "You go first." We again, said at the same time.

I laugh again, finding the situation kind of funny. My smile slowly fades away as I notice her uneasy expression.

"L-Le‐ Let's.." She stuttered, as I quirked my brow up in fascination. Was she going to say what I was going to say? My eyes lightened up, as I decided to say it first.

"Let's make our relationship public!"
"Let's break up."

My smile disappeared in a matter of nanoseconds, as I look at her in pure disbelief. "T-That's not a funny joke.." I choked on my own words as I see her avoid my eyes.

"Keran, please tell me it's a joke." I pleaded, taking her hands in mine. I shook my head, not believing a single word she said.

"I'm sorry." Keran mumbled as I held on her shoulders. "Why...?" I gripped on to her, feeling my heart break. It didn't make sense... at all.

She stayed silent as I tightened my grip on her shoulders. "If you're sorry, then at least tell me why!?" I pursed my lips as I tried to prevent the tears from flowing down my eyes. I couldn't fully process the situation. Keran kept on being silent, her head down low.

"It doesn't make sense, Keran! Why?! I was so happy with you and so were you with me!–" My breathe gets stuck in my throat as I licked my lips.

"Were you happy though...?" I slowly ask as I felt my heart slowly shatter at the realization. My arms drop to my side.

"I risked everything for you... I gave everything to you! N-Now you're taking it away from me?" My lip quivers as the tears that I was preventing to fall, all went down like a waterfall.

"Where did I go wrong?!"

"It wasn't you, it's me."

I shook my head, tears constantly going down my face. "Bullshit! You? You're the problem? No! You're not! Do you not know how much you make me so happy?! It's never you and will never be you, baby." I could see her flinch at my words as I clench my shirt in pain.

"I thought you were different, Keran. Turns out you're just like the rest." I felt my heart ache at what I said, my legs going weak.

"...I'm sorry." She apologizes again as I breathed out, anger rising in me. "If you're so sorry then let's work this out, please!" I pleaded, feeling all the emotions i pent up leave my mouth. "Let's not do this." I tried to change her mind as I balled my hands into fists.

Keran shakes her head, as I shakily breathed out. "It's a dream. It's a dream, right?" My fingernails dig unto my skin as I watch her stare at me being in pain.

"It's just a dream." I tried to convince myself as I wrap my arms around her torso. "Yeah, it's a dream." I whispered as I felt Keran's hand on my arm, removing my grip around her.

"(Y/N)... Just let me please leave quietly..." Her raspy voice echoes in my ears as she gently pushes me away, walking off.

I grab her wrist, looking at her with pain in my eyes. "Keran, don't leave me... please..." I cried, not caring if I looked helpless. I don't want her to leave me. I can't do this alone.

"You'll find someone who's better than me," Keran replies as I felt my heart break. "No one can replace you, Keran." I squeeze her wrist as I felt droplets of water falling from the sky.

"someone who deserves you and won't break your heart like i did," Keran continues, ignoring my words. "somome who'll make you happier than I made you... and someone who'll love you more than I did."

I shake my head as I placed my other hand on hers. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I heavily breathed out, the rain slowly getting stronger each second that passes.

"I can never love someone more than I loved you, Keran." I slowly let my hands slip from hers, hesitantly accepting the fact that I'll never be permanently truly happy.

"I-If you'll be happier with that decision then I can't do anything about it... If you're happy then so am I," I closed my eyes, my arms dropping to my side in defeat.

"even if it's not me that's making you smile."

I stayed, glued on my spot as my eyes watch her slowly leave me with no hesitation. As she disappears from my vision, I instantly drop to the floor, my legs giving out. Tears falls from my eyes I get soaked in the rain.

Does the universe really hate me that much? To the point where they take everything from me, where they take away my only source of true happiness.

Was it all a huge cover-up? She never loved me, didn't she? I choked on my sobs as I leant my back against the railings. Did she?

"Fuck life."

《》

a/n (kinda long)

hello:)) imma try updating a day after another then if i get inspo ill try to go back to updating everyday!!

sorry for the angst:) hehe i planned to end this a few chapters ago but like i felt like it would be too fast and i kinda got attached and i needed something to keep it going so hehe here it is

!!to my filo readers!! :

HAHSJSJ so ayon di ko talaga maexplain in english pero yung point ko is like kung ikakasaya mo yan then like okay lang sakin kase your happiness matters more than mine ganon ksakjs

IM SORRY IF IT DIDN'T HAVE THAT MUCH FEELS!! i wanted to make it as emotional as possible but like i said in the prev paragraph,, i couldn't seem to find the right words sjsjs

THANK U FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME AND WAITING FOR UNEXPECTED'S CHAPTERSSS:)<33 yall dont know how the comments make me smile so much:'(