𝐢𝐱. the parasite

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - the parasite

━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 cracked.

Of course she did, she was facing the original hybrid, an original vampire and a siphon with mild anger issues who was more than ready to take her magic away. Sabine spoke quickly, yet neither the siphon nor the originals missed a single word. They knew where Sophie was and so, that's where they headed.

"I have to say, I was impressed," Klaus smirked down at Ophelia who walked between the brothers. "Calling the witches 'cockroaches'... brilliant."

Ophelia hummed as she kept her head looking straight forward, her cardigan wrapped around her bare skin once again. She had to hand it to herself; she did good, she could see the fear inside the witch's eyes at the thought of having her magic taken away. It made her feel powerful. "What can I say? I hate the roaches."

"And why is that?"

"I'm a siphon, Klaus. I'm something different, something strong and something they don't like. As I said to Elijah, I'm an abomination." she answered, her tone suggested that she didn't care about the name... the slur placed upon her head. She didn't outwardly show it, at least.

Klaus and Elijah shared a look; Elijah's eyes held understanding as he looked at his younger brother, knowing how much pain that word had brought to him. Klaus had a look of what could be perceived to be admiration.

"They call me an abomination too."

"If I had a drink, I'd toast to being freaks of nature, so, this'll do." The siphon held up a fist, lightly gesturing it towards the hybrid who chuckled lightly and bumped his own against hers whilst Elijah shook his head at the two, wondering how the siphon with an attitude and the hybrid managed to get along like a house on fire.

Elijah straightened his suit jacket as they continued onwards, "You certainly put on a show."

"Well, the witches fear what I can do. They value their magic above everything... and I have the ability to take it away and use it against them, kill them with their own magic."

"How poetic."

The trio picked up their pace and managed to reach the Lafayette cemetery, Ophelia couldn't help but let out a light sigh as she entered the place that had managed to pull her out of her own personal hell.

They found Sophie without much trouble at all, Ophelia stood back with the tiniest of smirks on her face as the boys ripped the chains from her arms that kept her held to the walls of the mausoleum.