𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. the move for power

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 — the move for power

━━━━━━━

𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 crawling; begging her to go and check up on Hayley, Jackson, and Eve herself. But she trusted Elijah implicitly, and she knew he would do whatever he could to ensure they survived and were protected from further harm.

For now, she had to force herself to keep focused on the situation at hand; once again she had shocked the poor priest until he had lost consciousness. When he had awoken from the first round of shocks; he had said something coherent and that was enough for Cami to nod to Ophelia to continue. So she did.

She stayed with Joshua and Dr Sheski, watching as the two chatted between themselves as Klaus and Camille made their way downstairs. The doctor seemly couldn't decide what to focus on; the siphon who had willingly stepped up to shock a priest, the vampire who was ogling his daylight ring, or the priest that was slumped in the chair.

The doctor crept forward, his eyes sparkling with intrigue as he moved closer to the priest.

Joshua snapped out of his own little fantasy as he cleared his throat, "Um, I wouldn't stay that close to him if I were you. He's kind of unpredictable... and murder-y."

The doctor, however, simply straightened, his gaze still upon the bound man, "This is fascinating. Would it be possible to speak to the witches responsible?"

"No." Ophelia scoffed, her eyes rolling at the doctor's request. "You can't."

The room settled into silence, Joshua offering Ophelia a small, awkward smile as he met her eyes, and for some reason or another, it actually made Ophelia smile. The boy was just a stumbling, awkward mess. It was adorable.

The short silence that each of the three seemed to be enjoying came to a rather abrupt end when something akin to a roar spilled from Kieran's lips; his eyes snapping open as he almost foamed at the mouth like a rabid dog.

He jerked forward and tore away at his own thumb with his teeth, causing the restraints that held him to the chair to become completely useless.

Ophelia shot forward at the same time Joshua did; the vampire managing to use his strength to keep the rabid priest from getting his bloodied fingers on the doctor.

"Hey!" Josh yelled, knowing Klaus would hear his frantic tone, "Little help in here?"

It took Klaus mere moments to rush up and grab Kieran. The priest thrashed in his grasp causing Klaus to roll his eyes as if he were only holding a small childing throwing a tantrum. He dragged the man towards the dusty bed that was tucked away towards one of the walls and threw him down, keeping a hand on Kieran's chest as the man squirmed and thrashed.