𝐱𝐢. the little thief

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - the little thief

━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 did not come easily to the siphon. The music blared, the floors vibrated and Ophelia wanted to tear off her own ears. She probably managed to get less than forty-five minutes of sleep before she finally threw her covers off with an annoyed huff. Pillows and blankets bundled on the wooden flooring as she hopped out of bed with blurred and sleep infested vision.

With a sigh, she walked towards the mirror that sat on the regal-looking vanity; dark circles rested beneath her eyes and the hair atop her head was still very much damp. She tugged the band from her hair and brushed out the dark strands as a loud yawn escaped her. The siphon blinked at herself in the mirror before looking over her 'outfit', the oversized sweater came to her knees, covering the shorts she wore entirely.

There wasn't much she could do with all the noise the nightwalkers were making, reading with distractions would cause her to throw whichever hardback she decided on, the piano would be drowned out and so, the only viable option was to join Marcel as his nightwalkers fought one another for the chance at getting their dead little hands on a daylight ring.

And so, after tossing her wet hair over her shoulder and slipping her feet that were covered by a set of fluffy socks into the pair of trainers that gave her a few inches of height, she opened her bedroom door and trailed her way down the balcony, towards where Marcel was watching his nightwalkers.

"We keep you up?" The vampire asked without taking his eyes off the two nightwalkers that fought one another on the ground below.

Ophelia simply let out a croaky, sleep laced hum as she leaned her elbows on the railing, her eyes focusing on the nightwalkers that used their supernatural speed and strength to toss one another around. Ophelia had to admit, being a vampire didn't look all too bad; she hadn't ever planned on having a family of her own and all she could do was sap magic from another being. Being a vampire would grant continuous and constant agility as well as strength.

The two below continued to fight, blurred punches and kicks being thrown left and right, Ophelia's tired eyes struggling to even catch the movements. It seemed as if the large man had the upper hand, before the woman wrapped her legs around his neck and used them to snap his neck, that is.

"Damn, girl! Not bad!" Marcel praised, his voice echoing through the crowd as he clapped for the victor. Ophelia simply rose a brow as she stared with dead eyes.

Before anyone could even fathom what was happening, Klaus appeared behind the victor of the battle and snapped her neck without a second thought causing the crowd to fall silent with uneasy expressions. "Good evening! I'd like a word." Klaus called up towards the king of The Quarter with a smirk adorning his lips.