#2 - And that's when I realized

I felt the bile in my throat rising up as the four jocks approached me

I felt the bile in my throat rising up as the four jocks approached me. Closing my eyes to desperately try and escape, urging my mind to grow some telekinesis powers that somehow either made me disappear or them. But no matter how hard I concentrated my mind failed me. I'm powerless. Subconsciously I held my breath and let the anxiety flood the insides of my body.

"Ooooooolliveee" Jordan screeched at me whilst pouting his lips to portray a kissing face.

Completely frozen by fear I just stood, unable to reply, unable to move.

"Her names Olivia you douchebag." Tia defended.

"Olive, aren't you going to give your man a kiss? He's missed you this summer."

Silence fell thick throughout the hallway, I became the main character of a real life sitcom, my horrifying encounter being the center of attention. It was always Jordan who started it, but nobody ever defended me besides Tia.

"I love you Ben. Marry me. Lets make lots of babies together!" Jordan squealed in a high pitched voice, supposedly my voice. He threw in some actions by thrusting his hips backwards and forwards.

I could feel my eyes pool with tears as nearby giggles started to increase. My face felt like it was on fire and I knew to the outside world it would be beetroot. Pursing my lips, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I willed myself not to cry. Not here, not in front of them.

My eyes shot open when something bounced off my head. It didn't hurt but it was unexpected and felt hard right across my forehead. Roars of laughter from the crowds drowned me. Then another hit came. And another. And another. They were pelting me with olives and laughing hysterically. All four of them. Small shades of greens and black bounced off my body and barricaded me in around the floor.

I looked around willing someone to help me but nobody came to my rescue. Tia tried but they just ignored her and made a point of pretending like she didn't exist, as always. I threw my hands up to protect my face from the olives. I didn't even shout at them to stop. I stood there and let it happen, my tongue escaped me. I was helpless and mute.