#67 You've really changed.

"So what is going on with you and Tia?" I asked Harris during our biology lesson

"We hooked up at your party and then again the next day at her house. We haven't put a label on it or anything but I don't know, I think she just wants to be friends with benefits." he replied with a sigh indicating he wanted something more.

"I didn't know you hooked up twice!" I squealed out. 

"Yeah... so anyway what about you and Liam? How did the date go?" Harris dug his nose into his photosynthesis textbook, waiting for my answer and I smiled to myself remembering our date.

"Perfect. I told him I loved him." my smile grew bigger, there was no hiding the obvious fact that I was happy. 

Harris peered up from his book and looked at me with an expression that asked if I was joking. 

"You told him you loved him on your first date?" He asked, needing confirmation of something that sounded so surreal when he put it like that. I nodded my head, my face was beaming. I needed to tone down my smile before my glow knocked someone out.

"What did he say?" Harris asked cautiously.

"He told me loved me first." I admitted and Harris looked worried.

"That's crazy." he exclaimed. 

"It sounds crazy but there is just this deep connection that we have to one another, I feel like we've been through so much in such a short amount of time together. You don't understand." I said truthfully, hoping to give him some sort of insight to what I feel but it sounded insane even to me. Harris didn't look convinced but he didn't argue with my reasoning either. He just told me to be careful and watch I didn't get my heart broken. I knew my friends didn't trust Liam but I honestly trusted him more than my friends. A vibration from my pocket startled me and when I pulled my phone out my face lit up to find a text off Liam.

Have lunch with me? Meet us at the bleachers.  x

That is the first time he's ever put a kiss at the end of his message to me and that tiny gesture meant the world to me. It filled my insides with warmth and I buzzed off the thought of seeing Liam again soon. 

***

"You want to eat on the bleachers with the jocks?" Tia asked suspiciously.

"Yeah with Liam." I confirmed, grabbing two lunch bags from the cafeteria, one for me and one for Tia. I was dragging her along with me.

We approached the bleachers and already I could see the jocks from the distance, Liam was laughing in a carefree way and looked radiant. I sat down beside him and he instantly pulled me into his embrace, placing a feather soft kiss on my forehead as his friends watched the encounter with questioning expressions. This was unusual for them to see.

"Are you two like together now?" Ben had the audacity to ask.  I was still mad at him for telling his friends things went further than they actually did.