#60 Why are you doing this to me?

I couldn't stop myself searching Liams Instagram after his camping trip, it was flooded with drunken pictures of him and his friends in some kind of woods

I couldn't stop myself searching Liams Instagram after his camping trip, it was flooded with drunken pictures of him and his friends in some kind of woods. Jordan posted a picture of himself throwing a thumbs up at the camera but it wasn't Jordan I was looking at. Liam was in the background talking to some girl and jealousy ignited inside of me. I wanted to bring it up to him but I didn't want to look jealous, especially since we don't have labels or commitments. I've seen Liam three times this week in psychology, I didn't mention his mom because I just didn't think it was the right moment. He didn't mention his mom either so I don't think she told him we met.

Mentally I had already planned out the conversation, what I would say, what he would reply. In my mind he handled it well. But the truth was, I don't think he will handle it well and I was terrified of telling him to the point of feeling sick whenever I thought about it, which was a lot since it consumed my mind. In about half an hour he would be knocking on my door ready to meet my parents but all I could think about what was the time I met his.

"Don't ask if he's my boyfriend, he's not." I warned my parents. 

"Don't overload him with questions, he's a private person." I warned again. 

"Just be normal, okay?" 

My mom and dad looked at eachother with sarcastic expressions and my nerves prickled as I started to maybe think this was a bad idea. My parents were definately going to ask him questions. Maybe that is why he was so against meeting them in the first place. I should have listened to him!

I had no time left to panic, the doorbell rang and I opened it to see Liams fear stricken face. His eyes glowed the lightest blue, that border lined silver. His expression was cold and soldem but I knew exactly how to read it, my parents, however didn't have that luxury so they just had to take whatever emotion Liam had to offer. 

"Please don't be rude." I whispered as I led him through the hallway to the dining room. 

"I'm never Rude." he said sarcastically.

"Mom, Dad, this is Liam. Liam this is Jennette and Bill, my mom and dad."  

"Nice to meet you."  Liam threw on his sickenly sweet voice and outstretched his hand in a gesture to shake theirs. The whole thing felt fake but I think my parents bought it. 

We sat down at the dining table as my parents brought out platters of dinner. We were having meatloaf, vegetables and baby potatoes because I already checked if Liam liked it and he did. The scrumptious smell hovered in the air leaving our mouths watering. 

"I hope they don't ask me things." Liam whispered with a voice full of apprehension, his whole body was tense. I lent over and stroked his arm, it was unexpected and he flinched but he took a deep breath and regained himself swiftly. 

"Don't worry, anything you don't want to answer just compliment her dinner and I'll swoop in and save you."  I gave him a reassuring smile.

"What if her dinner tastes like ass?" His lips twitched to a small smile and I gave him a serious look. Mom and dad brought more dinner in and joined us at the table. Here we go.