#66 I have a secret.

Liams hand trembled with the key in the lock, the boutique was only small but the shelves were full of fancy undergarments in different styles and colours

Liams hand trembled with the key in the lock, the boutique was only small but the shelves were full of fancy undergarments in different styles and colours. I sat on a large pink circular stool in the middle of the store, flicking off my shoes. Liam stood nervously close by, twiddling with his fingers and trying not to make direct eye contact with me or the underwear. 

"You okay?" I said assessing his face. 

"How can you be so cool about this?" he asked with his beetroot face. 

God Liam, it's just underwear.

"I don't know, when you get drunk, strip down to your underwear, throw yourself at someone and try to proposition them for sex this doesn't really seem that big of a deal. What's your favorite colour?" I asked, trying to ease him into it.

"Red." He said feeling brave enough to meet my gaze.

"Okay, we'll start there." I walked over to the red panties and browsed through them. 

"No. I like the green. To match your eyes." He nodded towards the green section and I was surprised at his involvement. I picked up a few matching sets in different shades of green.

"and this." Liam handed me another one in red. 

"and this." He handed me another in coral.

"and this." One more in black.

"Wow, you sure did succumb to the dark side fast enough." I joked and he just gave me a deadpan stare that told me to shut up.  

***

I looked at myself in the mirror, my heart raced knowing I was about to open the curtains and reveal myself to Liam who sat on the cushioned benches outside playing angry birds on his phone. Up until this moment I was pretty calm inside but now that I was standing here semi naked I was starting to lose my cool.

"I'm ready" I called out to him. 

I heard the music to his phone stop and footsteps approached.

"You coming out?" Liam said from behind the thin piece of fabric that separated us. 

"It's a little ... unnerving." I admitted.

"It's unnerving for me to." He admitted.

I took deep breath and slowly pulled back the curtain. Liams mouth dropped open as his greedy eyes slowly moved up and down my exposed body. 

"wow." he whispered, not taking his eyes off my body.

I stood awkwardly feeling completely naked under his tantalizing gaze. His eyes filled with desire and he teased me by licking lips really slowly, making me focus on nothing but them.  He reached out and ran the back of his fingers up the length of my midriff, causing my lips to part with my rapid breathing.