Bonus Chapter: Prom.

A white stretch limousine pulled up outside my house, it was a beautiful car but it wasn't the thing I focused on first and foremost because something out shadowed the wow factor of our ride

Liam.

He stood nervously in front of the limo holding a clear box with a single red rose inside. The fine, red silk of my dress flowed as my footsteps neared him and he pulled his head up to focus in on my whole ensemble.

"Hi" I said with a shy smile.

"Liv you're so beautiful." He spoke like he couldn't quite believe I was his. He opened the little clear box to reveal a corsage on a pearl bracelet. I willingly held my wrist out for him to slide it on.

"It's gorgeous!" I exclaimed, instantly pulling him in and leaving the smallest of kisses on his lips.

Liam looked devilishly handsome in his tuxe, the top buttons of his shirt were undone and his bow tie was untied but I think he pulled off the messy look perfectly because I just wanted to rip his clothes off and do naughty things.

But we both knew we were not at that stage yet.

He entwined my fingers with his own and helped me into the limo where our friends waited. Jordan handed me a glass of champagne and I didn't even hesitate before taking it off him.

"This is it guys, the last goodbye before everyone goes in different directions to university." He raised his glass "Here's to every class we ditched, every girl we fucked, every game we won and every party we threw." He concluded.

"We're not toasting to that." Everyone erupted, dropping our glasses down.

"Fine." Jordan went quiet for a few seconds while he thought up a new toast. "Here's to our futures, may whatever path we take always lead us back to one another."

Liam squeezed my hand and I wondered if he subconsciously did it or if something Jordan said knocked his confidence a little. Either way I raised my glass and muttered 'To our future' with everybody else.

The whole of the gymnasium was decorated in an enchanted forest theme with vines and twinkly lights hanging in every direction. There was something so whimsical about it and I was instantly transported back to the moment of our first kiss.

We posed for pictures at the entrance and then I was dragged to the dancefloor by an eager Liam. The music had slowed down and I wrapped my arms around his shoulder as he rested his hands just above my hips.

"Are you nervous about what's next?" I asked quietly as I kept my eyes ready to assess his facial expressions.

His whole body tensed under my touch giving me the indication he was uncomfortable with my question, or uncomfortable with the unknown. After a few tense moments he sighed letting his shoulders raise and fall with the intensity of his breath.

"What does this mean for us Liv?" He finally plucked up the courage to ask. I smiled from ear to ear.

"I got into Santa Clara University, it's half an hour away from Stanford." Relief washed over him fully, he grabbed my waist and hoisted me up in the air, spinning me around the dancefloor above the heads of dancing people.