#54 Even his ass is tight.

Harris threw a plastic chain around my neck that had 'Olivia' written on the front in black sharpie ink, I stood with around fifty other people waiting for further instruction

"It's free for all, catch or be caught, kill or be killed. Any of the sports rooms and corridors are accessible, including the outdoor pitch but classrooms are out of bounds. I'm going to start a five minute timer, you have five minutes to distance yourself from everybody. Once it goes off the game has begun!" 

My heart raced as the adrenaline pumped around my body, the tick of Harris timer echoed through the gymnasium as everyone scurried in different directions, each person trusting nobody. I hid behind a locker, pressing myself up against the hard wall not making a single sound. After the longest time I heard some movement and I held my breath so the low sounds of my breathing didn't give me away. Jenny tiptoed past without noticing me and feeling excitedly brave I followed after her.

"Jenny?" She flinched and turned around on the spot, I ripped the plastic tag from her neck and smiled with success. 

"Knew I wouldn't last five minutes." She laughed. 

"Sorry." I consoled with the happiest sympathetic face there ever was.

I heard more movement down the corridor and because I was fully exposed I decided to make a run for it. Knowing nobody would be in there I entered the boys locker room, the lights were off and it was the perfect hiding spot. I crouched down in the far corner behind the wooden benches and kept my eyes wandering in every area of the room, searching for any shady movement. 

My ears pricked up when I heard something and I sat unbelievably still, refusing to give myself away. The shower door opened and footsteps followed, someone had been hiding in the showers. I mentally prepared myself to rip off their tag as soon as they found me, hopefully before they managed to get mine. My eyes were peeled to the shower corridor, waiting.

My hands floated in mid air ready to grab the next kill but when my eyes locked onto the person I froze and my mouth dropped open. My eyes trailed Liam as he walked across the room wearing nothing but the smallest of beige towels draped around his waist. His chestnut hair was flat against his head and administered small droplets of water that glided down his smooth skin giving his torso a shiny appearance. 

Butterflies ripped through my inside as I relished in how hot he looked mostly naked and dipping wet. He had no idea I was there and I didn't know how to tell him because I had watched him for too long to not make it weird. He fished through his gym bag setting his clothes out on the bench, whistling a tune through his puckered lips.

He gripped the towel with his hand and I gulped down air because my mouth was ridiculously dry. I knew I needed to tell him now before he noticed me himself because that would be a thousand times worse than this already is. 

Too late. 

He pulled the towel off himself and dropped it on the bench, exposing two toned butt cheeks just below those sexy back dimples. God, even his ass is tight.