#64 Did you have a nightmare?

There was a bulldozer in my head, bashing around the insides of my brain and the natural light which cascaded through the window was so bright it made my eyes burn

There was a bulldozer in my head, bashing around the insides of my brain and the natural light which cascaded through the window was so bright it made my eyes burn. Every sense was heightened and not in a good way. I'm never drinking again. Peeling my body out of bed I made a dash for it to the bathroom, feeling the vomit rising up inside my throat, I just about made it to the toilet on time. 

As I searched my reflection in the mirror I tried to regain some of last nights memories. I looked as terrible as I felt, pale and pasty with dark, sunken circles under my eyes from dehydration. My clothes are non existent which is quite alarming considering I woke up next to Liam. Last night I remember them wrecking my house, I remember drinking heavy with Harris and then everything in my mind just became a messy blur. Filling up a glass with cool water I took welcome sips letting the cold liquid run down the back of my throat in a refreshing way. I brushed my teeth to get rid of the vomit smell and climbed back into bed next to Liam.

"Liv" Liam whispered seductively.

"Yeah?" He didn't answer me and when I looked over at him he still had his eyes closed and appeared to be sound asleep. Maybe I just disturbed him a little getting back in the bed.

I snuggled back down under the covers getting myself comfortable again, Liam let out a deep groan in the back of his throat, it sounded sexy but it made me nervous in case he was having another nightmare so I sat watching his face, ready to throw water over him if I needed to. Liam released a few more groans and screwed his face up but it didn't look like he was frightened, in fact it was quite the opposite.

"Liv" he said again deeply. 

"Yeah? Are you having a nightmare?" I asked but he didn't answer.

"It's so good." Liam whispered. 

"Liam?" I said timidly and he fluttered his eyelids open, blinking into focus.

"Liv?" 

His pupils were dilated a little, darkened with a sexual hunger as he held a prolonged gaze into my eyes. Saying nothing with his words but everything with his expression. He moistened his lips with the tip of his pink tongue and I couldn't pull my eyes away from the motion. 

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

His cheeks started flushing red in a gradient that blended with his pale complexion and he shook his head, deeply embarrassed about something. 

"How are you feeling this morning?" He tried to change the subject with a raspy voice that hadn't spoken in hours. 

"Like shit. Where are my clothes and what happened last night?" I asked, suddenly remembering I'm only wearing my underwear and attempting to push the duvet down between us to conceal some of my modesty.

"You don't remember?" he asked and I shook my head. "You came on pretty strong."

Flashbacks of our sloppy kiss in the bathroom came crashing back into my mind, me pulling his t.shirt off even though he protested and then going for the button of his jeans until he finally stopped me. I threw my hands across my face to hide away from him. I hate alcohol.