#13 How did you know?

Tia threw dress number seventeen out of my closet claiming it wasn't good enough

Tia threw dress number seventeen out of my closet claiming it wasn't good enough. She finally settled on a full sequin mini skirt in navy blue, a black camisole which had a zipper running through the middle and black thigh high boots. There was far too much flesh on show than what I was comfortable with.

"Liv you look SO hot! Liams going to be all over you!"

Since I told her about the motorbike she has been obsessing over getting Liam & I together. I rolled my eyes and pretended like I wasn't interested. And I'm not. Sure Liam is good to look at but I wouldn't trust my heart in his hands. He would shatter it to a thousand pieces and for that reason I'm not interested in pursuing anything with Liam. I'm not even sure if that includes friendship.

We pulled up at Zaks house, hearing the house before we could see it. He lived in the wealthy part of town, his house was massive, completely detached with one of those big intimidating gates at the entrance. Luckily the gate was wide open so we didn't need to use the intercom because I doubt he would grant Tia & I access. Music vibrated through the concrete and bounced off my chest it was that loud. Drunken teenagers spread out across the front lawn like herds of coyotes.

I edged closer to Tia as we neared the door, nausea bubbling up against my insides as my nerves got the better of me. Double doors prized open led to a grand hallway filled with more intoxicated bodies. The music got louder as we headed through to the kitchen.

I didn't see anyone I recognized yet. I didn't see Liam. The kitchen was black and white tiles, everything was elegantly decorated and you could visibly see Zaks family had money. A lanky guy handed us some silver paper cups and pointed to a keg that stood tall on the granite countertop.

"Beer." He about managed to say wafting an undesirable aroma of stale alcohol our way.

Tia immediately started filling her cup.

"Tia!" I gasped, shocked.

"It's a party Liv, you have to have at least one."

She then handed me the full cup and proceeded to fill up another one, presumably for herself. I took the smallest sips of beer in efforts to pace myself.