Chapter 1

"How can you fucking mess up when the deadline is tomorrow?! How?!"
Tiffany closes her eyes at the loud piercing voice of her boss as she looks at the poor shivering guy with pity.

"You have one job to do! One fucking job, and that is to check the supplies if it is enough!"
The poor guy slowly gets on his knees as he continues to say sorry and explain about his personal problems. Tiffany just rolled her eyes at the guy and looks unpleased. She can't help it due to the fact that she was also a perfectionist in her job.

Taeyeon then spares Tiffany a look and utter, "Meet me in my office for schedules. You know what to do." Tiffany only manage to nod and looks at the guy who was scolded by her boss.

"Please prepare your resignation letter, we'll be waiting Mr. Jung."

The man's eyes turned big in shock. "Y-you're both evil...both of you." He cries.

She plastered a smile before she walks away.
One thing Tiffany learned from working with Taeyeon in those 5 years is that, Taeyeon doesn't give second chances to failures and slowly, she started to adapt to it.

-

"You have a scheduled meeting with our suppliers in France around lunch to discuss about the new freshener products for the King Hotel, also you will have a dinner party due to Miss Kwon Yuri of Moon Malls sent an invitation for you." Tiffany slowly explained the schedule to her boss that is massaging her head in frustration.

"And also, no need to worry about the supplies because I have sent Mr. Park to arrange it." Taeyeon sighs in relief as she spares a look at Tiffany, she let out a smile. Tiffany smiled back.

That smile shows Taeyeon being thankful, Taeyeon never said Thank you to her and she doesn't know why. All she knows is that Taeyeon smiles at her when she is grateful. Tiffany preferred it tho because she always love the sight of Taeyeon's cute smile.

Taeyeon clears her throat. "You're coming with me to that dinner party, I need a date. I don't plan on entertaining girls tonight, I'm exhausted."

Tiffany felt a little happy as she bows politely. "Okay then, Miss Kim. I will prepare."
Taeyeon nods and waves her hand lazily. "Dismiss."

-

Tiffany was having her lunch break as Taeyeon gave it to her as a reward. Still she felt a little hesitant and worried that Taeyeon attended a meeting by herself without no one helping her due to the reason that Taeyeon doesn't really attends meeting with assistants other than her Secretary Hwang.

"Hey Tiff, glad you could finally join us" Sooyoung hums happily as she bite her sandwich.

"Agree, Miss Kim finally gave you a break huh?" adds Yoona. Tiffany only manage to smile at her food buddies, they happened to be friends because of the likes of all of them is more on food.

"But then, it is kinda weird to see Miss Kim earlier walking with just her driver, no secretary Hwang."

Sooyoung beams a smirk to Tiffany. Yoona nods in agreement.

"I know right? It's a weird sight. To all of the employees' eyes, you and Miss Kim are practically twins." Yoona lets out a giggle and Sooyoung joins in too. Tiffany just shakes her head and let out a smile as she chews her meal.

"Whatever you say hungry monsters." Sooyoung stops laughing, "Oh by the way, I heard there's a new restobar that is opened near our place, wanna check it out later? You won't be in work until 10 o'clock right?"

Tiffany shakes her head.

"Sorry, can't. Miss Kim's gonna attend this party hosted by the heiress of the Moon Malls. She said she needs a date 'coz she doesn't want to entertain girls."

"What? She doesn't want to entertain girls? Okay, that's new" Yoona added.
"Agree, she must be really not in the mood for that. And now what, you're her girlfriend on call now Miss Hwang?" Tiffany rolls her eyes at the words Sooyoung has said.

-

Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived at the party and was welcomed by lots of business friends. For the past years, Tiffany was now familiarise by Taeyeon's buisness colleague and it is vice versa because all of them know the infamous Secretary Hwang who is practically Taeyeon's right hand.

"Finally! I ordered some expensive champagne to honor you, your highness." Welcomed Yuri to Taeyeon who just beams a smile at the silly remark of her long term friend. Yuri then smile at the sight of Tiffany and approaches her.

"Lemme guess, not in the mood for girls?" Tiffany smiles and nods. "Company troubles." Yuri nods and offer a glass of champagne to Tiffany as the three walks around to find a spot to take a sit.

Throughout the night, lots of girls approached Taeyeon and was immediately stopped by the sight of Taeyeon with her hand resting in the shoulders of Tiffany. Tiffany kept her professional acting but still can't help to feel tense. She knows that Taeyeon notice it everytime but then the latter doesn't say a word about it, Tiffany felt thankful for the ignorance.

-

Taeyeon was escorted by her driver and Yuri to her car along with Tiffany. Tiffany has her brows meet in annoyance as she looks at Taeyeon beeing drag inside the car. Taeyeon really took out her stress until she was wasted.
"Sorry for the inconvenience of Miss Kim to you, Miss Kwon. " Yuri just let out a smile as she pats Tiffany's back.

"Nah, sorry for the stress she's been giving you lately. Taeyeon really can't live without you. And please, drop the formalities. Call me by my name, okay?" Tiffany has her eyes widen and slowly scratches her nape. "Uh..Okay then, miss Yuri."

Yuri pretends to be sad, "Drop the miss, or else. See yah, Tiff." Yuri hugs her and walks back at the party. She felt her cheeks being red and she was taken aback at the sudden hug. Then again, these two bestfriends are more on skinship towards their friends.

"Taeyeon's not like that to me tho. Well, I'm not even her friend. For her, I guess I'm not." Tiffany mumbles and step inside the car to take her boss home.

- don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT guys. I'll be updating a lot, and I promise you, THIS WILL BE COMPLETED. Send love, locksmiths ♥