Chapter 23

Tiffany had to yawn in tiredness when she took a step in the office. She lazily dragged her feet inside.

This is all Miss Kim's fault, skipping work for all those days!

She fixed her posture but still not minding all the people inside. She was too lazy to be bothered anyway.

Her brows knitted in confusion when she heard some murmurs. She tiredly lift her heads up as she looks around.

She can see employees whispering to their co-employees. The whispering seems to stop when the employees spotted her looking at them.

She lifted a brow.

Ok, what the hell is going on?

She became more confused when she spots some employees bowing down at her while she walks.

She confusingly greeted them with a bow also.

Why did the office turned so polite, new rule?

She shakes her thoughts away as she made her way to her table.

Her movements were stopped when she saw two young interns gossiping while looking at her table.

The two young ladies seems to be unaware of her figure since she was at their backs.

Tiffany was about to clear a throat to greet them but immediately paused when she heard something that was not supposed to be said in the first place.

"Didn't you heard the rumors? Miss Kim and Secretary Hwang are dating!"

The other rolled her eyes.

"Duh, of course! But something is so fishy!"

The other girl nods.

"Right, Miss Kim never settled for a relationship!"

The girl shrugged.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that Secretary Hwang seduced Miss Kim for this...well Miss Kim is definitely a catch. Looks and money, Miss Kim got it all."

"Right. I didn't know Secretary Hwang has a slutty side."

Tiffany had to winced at the words. She clicks her tongue and coughed to get the attention of the two girls.

The two girls turned around as their eyes widen in surprise.

"S-Secretary Hwang!"

Tiffany just smiled and walk passed them. She pulled her chair so she can sit.

Her brows lit up as her eyes bored at the two girls only to noticed that their jaws are still hanging low.

She cleared her throat.

"Oh! Are you two not finish yet? Can you continue your gossips about me somewhere else? I'm still a little busy to start a fight. I need to focus."

The two immediately bowed in apology as their eyes widen. They run their way leaving Tiffany sighing.

She slammed her body tiredly at her chair. She closes her eyes and bit her lower lip.

I guess that intern didn't shut her mouth up like Taeyeon predicted.

-

Sooyoung had to stretch her arms out as she finish typing the details for the monthly sale chart. She looks around the office.

She smiled as she spot the employees are too focused on their desktop.

She moved her hands under the table to get a piece of chocolate biscuit. She happily took a bite as her eyes roam around to see if someone spotted her.