Chapter 26

"Taeyeon...you need to sleep."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I'm freaking out!"

Tiffany had to bit her lip as she gets up from the bed, facing Taeyeon with her side.

"Babe..."

Taeyeon closed her eyes at the call. She mumbled.

"I'm meeting your father, Tiff-- I can't fucking calm down."

Tiffany sighed and inches herself closer, spooning Taeyeon's side.
She then leaned lower to plant a soft kiss on Taeyeon's jaw.

"It will be fine-"

"No, it won't. You said he's mad!"

Tiffany bit her lip once more and slowly nodded, she knows Taeyeon can see her in a peripheral vision.

"He is...because of the news."

"Still, it's because of dating me."

Tiffany frowned and her hands made it's way to Taeyeon's face, playing with the shorter girl's features.

"As much as I hate social media articles and newspapers--my father is very fond of it. I mean, you can mistaken him as a woman for the way he would gossip around with my mother about news and stuffs."

Tiffany chuckled as she reminisce the memory.

Taeyeon's face is still painted with many thoughts. Tiffany cleared her throat to continue.

"And...he probably saw me in the headlines. I mean, who's father will not be surprised to see the face of his anti-social media daughter in the news headlines?"

Taeyeon pouted and let's out a sigh.

"I guess, he also have read the comments about you...damn it."

She mumbled and shut her eyes in frustration.

Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's face lovingly.

"Comments about me? What's it say?"

Taeyeon frowned deeper.

"Not telling."

She mumbled.
Tiffany giggled and leaned down to kiss Taeyeon.

Gosh, she's just so cute!

She pretended to scoff and raised her brow.

"So, you've read them? Since you know what they say about me."

Taeyeon sighed and looks at her girlfriend this time. Her face formed a sad frown and she held Tiffany's other hand.

"Of course, I need to read them. I need to know the people I need to put in jail--."

"Taeyeon." Tiffany warned.

Taeyeon sighs in frustration. She faced her girlfriend with an annoyed look.

"Why are you so bossy? Atleast let me do what I want!"

"I'll let you do what you want if it's for a good cause-"

"It is for a good cause! Writing hate comments about you is a sin!"

Tiffany sighed and damp her lips at Taeyeon's, shutting the latter's mouth.
Her hand caressed Taeyeon's cheeks as she slowly lifted her body more to move on Taeyeon's top.

She slowly rested her body on Taeyeon's with her other hand supporting her.
She tilted her head as she started to add movements to the kiss.

Tiffany opened her eyes when she felt Taeyeon's lips surpressing a smile.
She then saw Taeyeon's throat slightly moving, means the latter was gulping hard.