Chapter 18

[M]

Tiffany was about to take another shot of soju when Taeyeon stopped her hands. She looks at her girlfriend weirdly.

"What?"

"Not too much."

Sooyoung laughs out at Taeyeon's statement while Yoona just let's out a smirk.

Sooyoung wiped the tears in her eyes from laughing as she tried to catch her breath to talk to Taeyeon.

"Miss Kim, that girl rarely gets drunk."

Yoona nods along.

"Once in a blue moon actually, her alcohol tolerance level is no joke."

Sunny and Yuri looks at Tiffany in surprise.

"Wow, now that's a drinking buddy."

Sunny exclaimed with her eyes sparkling.
Yuri tried not to roll her eyeballs at the statement of her alcoholic friend.

Tiffany looks at her friends shyly and turn her head to see her girlfriend's reaction. She swallowed hard when she saw Taeyeon's dark expression.

"You...drink a lot? How come I didn't know that?"

She touched her nape looks at her girlfriend. She lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Look, I just tend to put my stress out in alcohol...but don't worry. I have never embarrassed myself."

Taeyeon's face softened at the latter's explanation.

Tiffany laughed awkwardly while looking at the latter, she was about to celebrate on escaping the situation but her happiness was blocked when her annoying tall friend barge in.

"Never? How about that one time when we dra--"

Sooyoung did not even finished her sentence when Tiffany stuffed a whole apple on Sooyoung's mouth, silencing her. It was then followed by death glares.
Yoona tried to hold her laugh, afraid that Tiffany might also do something to her.

Even tho I love food... she might rip my mouth open.

Taeyeon observes Tiffany's friends amusingly, still she shifted her attention back to her girlfriend.

"I'm still not pleased about you drinking so much, cut it down okay?"

Sunny and Yuri had to rolled their eyes and...Tiffany rolled hers too.

"Coming from you."
"So bold of you."
"Like you're not a drunkard."

Yuri, Sunny and Tiffany exclaimed together in order. Yoona fights the urge to butt in but Sooyoung raised her hands.

"I was going to say along the lines of that but you're still my boss, hehe--"

Yoona had to put her hands on Sooyoung's mouth to shut her up. Taeyeon's friends laughs at the sight.

Sooyoung removed Yoona's hand harshly.

"What's with you two cutting me off?"

Tiffany ignored their friends as she looks at Taeyeon with a piercing stare. As if it was a movie, Taeyeon felt thunderbolt sounds in her ears. It was Taeyeon's turn to gulp hard.

"Speaking of alcohol, you're the one who needs to cut it down."

Taeyeon sighs in defeat.

"Like you...I also let my stress out on alcohol..."

Taeyeon hesitated. Tiffany send death glares at her, knowing what's next.

"And girls."

Taeyeon swallowed hard and nodded slowly.