Chapter 7

Tiffany felt Taeyeon's gaze at her as she placed Taeyeon's morning coffee on her boss's table. Taeyeon was about to open her mouth but then she closed it, hesitating. Tiffany noticed the look so she looks at Taeyeon, not blinking.

"Is there a problem, Miss Kim?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon looks away as she drinks her coffee or more like gulping it down as fast as she can but immediately spits it out. Tiffany's eyes widen in shock as she immediately approach Taeyeon and wipes her boss's lips and outfit with her handkerchief.

"Are you alright, Miss Kim?" Taeyeon looks at her, cheeks reddened. "It's hot."

Tiffany then bowed and mutter an appologize, in her thoughts: "You want it hot."

"My schedule?" Tiffany opens her folder and began to speak details about Taeyeon's schedule.

"....and lastly, a schedule flight to New York this evening to check the new opened King Resort." Tiffany bowed politely. As she bowed, Taeyeon eyed her body from up to down, she gulps at the sight. "Oh and Miss Kim, I'll drop by to your penthouse later to arrange your clothes."

Taeyeon looks up, surprised. "A-arrange my what?"
"Your clothes, Miss Kim."
"N-no! I can do it myself.." Tiffany was surprised. She is used in arranging Taeyeon's clothes whenever they have schedule in other countries.

She looks at her boss but then was more surprised to see her boss, cheeks flushed.
"I-I insist Miss Kim, I don't want to tire you out." Taeyeon shakes her head in a fast motion. Tiffany has no choice but to bow down and let out a sigh, giving in. "I'll get going now Miss Kim, to prepare for our travel."

Before Tiffany can go out of her boss's office. Taeyeon called her. She faces her boss with a questioning smile.

"Yes, Miss Kim?"

"W-what time did you got home last night?"

Taeyeon asked randomly, Tiffany's face formed confusion. "After work maam, of course." Taeyeon shakes her head. "N-no, I mean...did you go o-out?" Tiffany was taken aback, surprised. "Y-yes, Miss Kim."

Taeyeon must saw her! Of course she was in King Bar last night, Taeyeon's bar. What was she thinking? Well of course there are lots of branches of King Bar so she didn't thought she might cross paths with her boss who changes places.

Taeyeon clears her throat. "So w-what time?" Tiffany snaps at her thoughts and answered. "Around 10 o'clock, Miss Kim." Tiffany explained.

"Alone?"

Tiffany looks at her boss. "Pardon? Miss Kim?"
Taeyeon looks away and waves her hand.

"N-nothing! Dismissed."
Tiffany smiled and bowed, as soon as she turns around, her face turned into confusion.

-

Tiffany was arranging her clothes when her phone rang. She picked it up as she see Taeyeon's name in the caller ID.

"Yes, Miss Kim?"

"Bring some comfortable clothes. Not just work clothes, but also vacation clothes. "

Tiffany's brows raise in confusion. They are going to New York for a business trip yet her boss wants her to carry vacation clothes? Then again she shrugs it away as she thinks there is work related reasons for it.

"Okay Miss Kim, will do."

The line went dead so she continued to pack her stuffs.

-

Tiffany lets out a sigh as she spots the breathtaking view outside the plane.

She then looks at her side. Her boss, sleeping peacefully with an earphones. Her boss was on a different chair tho, since they were both in a private plane.