Chapter 6

Taeyeon stood up to look for the last documents to finish her work. "I need the compilation of the King Club's sale." She said to Tiffany.

Tiffany stood up to look for it. "I think it is around here somewhere.." Tiffany roamed her eyes as she looks over the pile of paper work. She then spots a green folder at the same time as Taeyeon.

"There it is!"
"Over there!"

They both said in the same time as they rushed to take the folder but then both of them accidentally bumped into each other at the same actions and fell.

Tiffany's eyes widened along with Taeyeon as they were both pinned on the ground, Tiffany on her top.

Taeyeon gulps at the sight. Nobody uttered a word as they both blushed hard. Tiffany was about to get up when she felt Taeyeon's hand moved.

Her eyes widen as Taeyeon placed her hand on Tiffany's cloth, to her chest area to be specific. Taeyeon didn't even flinch as she looks seriously at the loaction. Tiffany closed her eyes as Taeyeon touched the cleavage part of her tank top. "Is she going to touch my chest?" Tiffany thought but then she thought wrong when Taeyeon pulled her tank top higher to cover her cleavage. Taeyeon touched Tiffany's chin.

Tiffany felt her limbs get weak. "I told you already, don't show this around in public. What if Mr. Park barge in?"

Tiffany blinked in confusion. So it's okay if it's you? Tiffany thought. She felt Taeyeon's hand caressed her cheeks. She closed her eyes. She felt the blood boiled in her face. Is she going to kiss me like the dramas?

Tiffany then fell in embarrassment as Taeyeon coughs. "Secretary Hwang? I don't mind staying like this but we have work to do."

Tiffany flinched and immediately stood up to apologize. "I'm so sorry, Miss Kim!" She bowed repeatedly. Taeyeon laughs at the sight as she replied it was okay.

As Tiffany got back to work, she then remembered Taeyeon's words. Taeyeon didn't mind staying like that? Was her boss flirting with her? It was impossible. On all those five years, she witnessed Taeyeon flirting with girls and taking them to bed.

She scoffed at the memory but then got to her main thoughts. Was Taeyeon really flirting to her? She likes it, everything that happened a while ago. Tiffany liked it, but then Taeyeon is Taeyeon. One girl is never enough. She sighs as she felt the pain on her chest.

-

"I...think I....like....Tae-Miss K-kim..." Tiffany gulps as she confessed her feelings. Head's low, heart's pumping hard.

Yoona slurps the hot ramen and Sooyoung took a big bite of her sausage. Yoona then looks at Tiffany. "Unnie, you have something important to say right? What is it?" Sooyoung nods and just mumbled an agreement because her mouth is full food.

Tiffany looks at her friends in disbelief. "I just said it! Have the two of you been listening?" She exclaimed, annoyed.

Sooyoung looks at her seriously after gulping down. They were having an afternoon break for snack so they decided to drop in some mart. Yoona was having ramyun while Sooyoung enjoyed her sausage. "We know that already." Yoona said, pouting. Sooyoung once again nods eagerly.

Tiffany was taken back, her face was flush red. "W-what do you mean you know that already?" Tiffany stutters as she ask her friends. Yoona puts her chopsticks down sighs. Sooyoung gulped and wiped her mouth.

"You remained as Taeyeon's Secretary for five years. We both know that Miss Kim has anger issues, girl issues, alcohol issues so the fact that you are still her Secretary, anyone would say you are weird. Lot's of company wants to hire you but the thoughtof quitting as Ms. Kim's Secretary never crossed your mind." Sooyoung said as she took another bite of her food.

"So we came into an idea that you might like Miss Kim. Also we can't deny the fact that Taeyeon is one hell an attractive human being. We just didn't say a word because we know you're not ready and you were unsure. " Yoona followed along.

Tiffany just stood there, dumbfounded.

-

Taeyeon gulps the down her drink and her friends shout in joy. She is in King Bar right now, along with Yuri and Sunny her business partner and long time friends.

"So Tae, I heard from Seohyun that you are improving." Sunny said after she took her shot. Taeyeon just ignored her, remembering what Seohyun said. Tiffany? Her nightmares decreased because of Tiffany? She shakes her thoughts away. It was impossible.

"That's good to know, Tae. Just remember we are here for you. Okay?" Yuri pats her back. Taeyeon sighs in relief. Dr. Seo didn't reveal much detail. Thankfully. As she was about to took another shot. She stops at a sight.
It was Tiffany.

Yes, her secretary. Looking so beautiful with her casual clothes. Jeans and some silk spaghetti strap top.

(for imaginary purposes, Tiffany's outfit)

Tiffany roams her eyes around as she spots her friends

Tiffany roams her eyes around as she spots her friends. She waves at Sooyoung and Yoona showing her beautiful eyesmile.

She makes her way to her friends without noticing Taeyeon.
Sunny realizes Taeyeon's attention is somewhere else. She followed Taeyeon's gaze and spot girls that are happily chatting. She smirks.

"You like those girls, huh?"

Yuri then heard the statement and followed their gazez. Her eyes widen. "Hey! That's secretary Hwang, right?"

Sunny looks back and fort. Finally, she's gonna see the infamous Secretary Hwang that kept up with Taeyeon in those five years. "Which one?"
"The girl with the silk top." Yuri explained.

Sunny's eyes widen. "Whoa Tae! Your secretary is hot! Is she a foreigner? Her vibe feels so western!" Taeyeon's ear clinged when she heard Sunny's statement. She looks at Sunny, expressionless.

"What did you say?" Yuri froze and felt the deja vu. She immediately calmed Taeyeon.

"She meant your secretary is beautiful, Tae. Calm down." Taeyeon ignored her and pours another drink. Yuri looks at her seriously. Does Taeyeon like Tiffany?

Taeyeon's eyes felt like fire as she spots boys trying to approach Tiffany to offer her drinks and Tiffany just smiles and shakes her hand saying "No, thanks." She felt her blood boil. She was about to stand up but then Yuri stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon rolls her eyes. "To Tiffany, she needs to go home. It's dangerous here, many perverts." Yuri tried not to roll her eyes.

"Taeyeon, she's not a kid to be guard at. She came here as a customer, not your secretary. You can't just order her around, it's not even work time." Yuri calmy said. Taeyeon glares at her.

"Do you want me to invite her to our table?" Yuri suggested. Taeyeon glares at her. "Don't you dare."

thank you for reading, please vote