Chapter 14

Taeyeon looks at Yuri, more like frowning.

"Come on, Taeyeon! You can't just enjoy that resort with just the two of you! Tiffany's right! Let both of your friends and hers to come along too. The more the merrier!" Yuri complained for the nth time.

Sunny nods in agreement as she sips her lemonade.

"Yeah right, this selfish boss. Let others come along. If you want to solo your secretary, you can use one room for the two of you." Sunny wiggled her eyebrows. Yuri chuckled and winked.

Taeyeon's face immediately flushed at the statement causing the two to laugh hard.

Sunny's face turned into confusion at her friend's weird behaviour.

"Don't tell me you haven't done it yet." She raised her brows.

Taeyeon looks away. Blushing more.

"Of course not! We haven't been dating for a week yet!"

"Oh my God! Taeyeon, the great Taeyeon Kim is blushing!" Yuri teased.

"Geez, Taeyeon. You are acting like a virgin, so disgusting." Sunny exclaimed earning a glare from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon threw a hit to both but the two of them immediately dodge.

"I mean, it's just weird. You usually hit it in day one." Sunny explained.

Taeyeon looks at her with a serious face.

"Don't say that. It's Tiffany, I like her and I'm not planning to hit on her like the girls I have been with."

Yuri smiled in the statement, along with Sunny.

"That's good to know." Sunny exclaimed.

Just then, Taeyeon's phone beeped.
She looks at her friend angrily.

"You too behave, she's coming."

Yuri looks at Taeyeon confused.

"Who?"

Sunny rolled her eyes and flick Yuri's forehead.

"Secretary Hwang, who else."

Yuri looks at her, pissed.

"You can just say it! You don't have to hurt me midget!"

"That's because you are stupi---"

The two did not even finish their arguing when they both got kicked under the table. They both face Taeyeon with anger and was about to burst but then their mouths immediately shut when they saw Tiffany standing beside Taeyeon.

"Are you guys okay? What's the matter?" Tiffany asked as she exchange looks with the two.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stood up to offer a chair for her girlfriend.

As Tiffany took a sit, Taeyeon leaned to give a peck on the cheek to Tiffany, causing Tiffany to blush hard.

Sunny and Yuri's jaw drop as they saw the stunt of their friend.
Tiffany playfully pinch Taeyeon and signalled her friends.
Taeyeon rolled her eyes again.

"Don't mind them, ignore them please."

Yuri pretended to glare while Sunny let's out a pout that cause Yuri and Taeyeon to grimace. Tiffany chuckled and extended her hand, greeting the two friends of her girlfriend.

"Miss Yuri, it's been a while. Great to see you again."

Tiffany smiled brightly.

Yuri was about to take Tiffany's hand but then Taeyeon took it first. Tiffany looks at Taeyeon in surprise but the latter just avoided her gaze. Yuri chuckled.