Chapter 4

Taeyeon catches her breath as she gets up from her bed. Her lips are trembling in fear as she tries to walk towards the kitchen for a glass of water. Her hands was trembling and sweating hard. As she gulps every drop, she touches the table as she slightly losses balance due to dizziness. Taeyeon closes her eyes in frustration and fear.

She had a nightmare again, a fearful nightmare from the past. She formed her hands into a fist as she remembers her twin sister's words.
“Come with me, please go with me Taeyeon-ah...I can't do this alone...”

Taeyeon grabs her hair in frustration as she let out a loud shout.

-

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon weirdly.
"What is she doing?" She mumbles as she see Taeyeon walking back and forth and bitting her pen. Tiffany then looks at the time.

It was almost lunch. Taeyeon has been doing that for 4 hours straight which is really weird for Tiffany. Also Taeyeon cleared her schedule, Tiffany asked her why and she said that she has important matters to do.

"So this is her important matters? Walking?" Tiffany's brows met on confusion but at the same time, worried. Taeyeon must be thinking hard right now. She was worried that she prepared herself to call Dr. Seo, Taeyeon's psychiatrist.

She spots at the time, "Lunch first." Tiffany grabs her wallet as she make way to a restaurant to order her boss's lunch.

She made her way back into the office with both hands occupied. Tiffany struggles as she tried to open the door in Taeyeon's office. Taeyeon saw the sight due to the glass window and automatically she runs to open the door.

Tiffany was surprised that Taeyeon even noticed her presence even if Taeyeon looks too preoccupied.
She clears her throat before speaking.

"I ordered lunch for you, Miss Kim. This is from your favourite restaurant and also I have contact your psychiatrist for a schedule so you have a 3 o'clock schedule with her later. " Taeyeon then looks at Tiffany seriously, not blinking.

"You know me too well, don't you?" Tiffany just manage to smile and bowed at Taeyeon.
As Taeyeon was eating, she looks at Tiffany. More like glaring. Tiffany let's out a giggle at the sight, knowing what it means. She sat in the chair, facing Taeyeon as she starts to prepare her meal.

As Tiffany started to eat, Taeyeon looks at her intensely. Tiffany felt the gaze and looks at Taeyeon in confusion.

"What's wrong, Miss Kim?"
Taeyeon then snaps and shakes her head.

"None, keep eating." Little did Tiffany know, Taeyeon is bothered by Tiffany's face.

"She looks so beautiful." Taeyeon shakes away her thoughts before it can go out of her mouth.

-

"Are you meeting someone? Or having likes to someone?"

That was the questions that Dr. Seo, Taeyeon's psychiatrist throw at her after she spits the details of her nightmare. "What are you talking about?"

Dr. Seo puts down her glasses then looks at Taeyeon. "Your nightmares are decreasing details, that means you are improving. For that to happen, you must switch your focuses."

Taeyeon looks at her like she was from another planet. Dr. Seo sighs, "For instance, you use to hate the kitchen part of your house right? Mainly the knifes and fragile things like glasses. You have no choice but to leave it be because you basically live alone. You said you still get visions, but it's more scarier when you're asleep."

Taeyeon then feels frustrated as she loses her patience. "Get to the main point." She angrily spat to Dr. Seo. The doctor smiles.

"Is someone cooking for you?"

Taeyeon's eyes widen in shock as she looks at Seohyun.
"You have shift your attention from the memories of the kitchen to someone who is also involved in the kitchen, so who is that someone you allowed to mess with your kitchen---"

Dr. Seo's eyes also widen in shock when she realize who's probably cooking in Taeyeon's kitchen. Seohyun was about to open her mouth but then Taeyeon shoots her an anger look.

"Don't say it, this is nonsense!" Seohyun flinch at the loud voice. The door was then closed with a bang as Taeyeon walks out. Seohyun shakes her head at the stubbornness of her patient slash friend.

-

Tiffany is packing her stuffs and just finished work when she received a call from Taeyeon's psychiatrist that Taeyeon left with anger. Tiffany started to panic as she runs outside but the panic got even worse when she realized it was raining. She dialed her boss's number and silently cuss when it was unreachable.

Tiffany then realize that she must be throwing tantrums right now. That means Taeyeon's on the kitchen of her house.

"Fuck." Tiffany rides a taxi and made way to Taeyeon's penthouse. She silently prayed and embrace herself for an angry Taeyeon.

-

"Fuck it! I'm sorry, Taehee-ah! I'm so sorry! It's all my fault.."

Taeyeon's voice echoed in the whole room as she keeps on crying in the kitchen of her house. Taeyeon was soon lift up by someone and she looks at it, it was blurry. Her eyes was full of tears to even recognize faces. Soon, she was welcomed by the darkness of sleep.

-

Tiffany looks sadly at the figure that was laying on the bed, peacefully sleeping. Tiffany then remembers the image of Taeyeon crying in pain. She was sadden, It was Taehee again. The name that Taeyeon was calling out whenever she was in a breakdown. Tiffany didn't know who this Taehee was but for sure, this person has a big part on Taeyeon's life.

"I don't know what happen on your past Taeyeon but there is one thing I can guarantee you, I wil never leave you, Miss Kim." Tiffany mumbles at Taeyeon as the girl was peacefully sleeping.

Little did Tiffany know, Taeyeon heard what she said.

-

Taeyeon felt Tiffany move as the girl whispered she's gonna make a porridge, Taeyeon opened her eyes. She was expressionless yet her heart was beating so loud. Her hearing became silent only to hear her heartbeat. It was the first time that Tiffany called her by her name.

She was fighting the urge of waking up and command Tiffany to repeat what her secretary has said. It was an unusual and new to Taeyeon. Tiffany just called her name yet here she was, her heart beating crazily and wants to hear her Secretary say it again.

She felt the door opened as Tiffany entered with a tray of food. Tiffany's eyes widened a bit. "Miss Kim, finally you are awake! How are you feeling?"

Taeyeon suddenly felt disappointed at the address but Taeyeon let out a smile. "You are taking care of me again, Secretary Hwang."
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon in surprise. "It's my job, Miss Kim."

Taeyeon let's out a smirk as she looks at Tiffany. "Your job is inside the office, Secretary Hwang. Look around."

Tiffany felt her cheeks reddened at the sudden remark. It was her first time to hear that from Taeyeon. Then a conclusion came to her mind. Did Taeyeon doesn't want her to take care of her? Does Taeyeon dislike it?

She was about to open her mouth to speak but Taeyeon interjected.

"If you are thinking that I dislike it, you are wrong. I like it Tiffany, I like you taking care of me." Taeyeon said that to Tiffany as she never blinks. Tiffany's jaw drop, speechless.

-vote