Chapter 12

Note: In Korea, guys call their older sister or someone older than them Noona as a form of respect while the girls call woman older than them Unnie. (Just a reminder incase no one knows but I'm pretty sure almost all Kpop fans know that, lol.

-

Just then, Taeyeon arrived at the sight. She looks at the group with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry it took longer, I crashed into someone I know." Taeyeon explained as she looks at each one. Her eyes spot Tiffany as she let out a much bigger smile, showing her cute dimples. Strangely, Tiffany avoided her gaze. Taeyeon tilt her head, confused.

Did I do something wrong?

The group started to eat, Taeyeon was about to serve Tiffany's plate when suddenly there's a man's voice calling out for someone.

"Noona!" She looks around to spot a young man, well build and has a warming smile. The young man waved excitedly as he slightly jumped.

She was about to ignore the man but her attention swifted to her secretary who waved her hand excitedly. She smiled wide, causing for her eyes to disappear. She then waved her hands, signaling the man to come to her direction.

"Minho! Oh my gosh! Come here!" Tiffany shouted back. Sooyoung and Yoona also waved their hands but Taeyeon's attention is occupied by her secretary's smile.

Who the hell is this guy to deserve your beautiful smile?!

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany with a serious face, asking for explanation about who the fuck the guy was for her Secretary to show that beautiful smile.

But her expectation of explanation was ignored when Tiffany jumped out of her seat to hug the young man.
Taeyeon's eyes widen as she formed her hands into fist, her jaw clenched as she let out a scoff.

Tiffany's friends also greeted the mysterious young man with a smile.
Taeyeon coughed, asking for attention.
The group looks at her in surprise as all of them bowed in apology.

"Miss Kim, this is Choi Minho. Our friend and actually the only guy that is part of this weird group." Sooyoung brightly introduced as all of them nods.

Right, friends. He better be just friends with my Secretary Hwang.

Minho extended her hand.
"You must be their boss, nice to meet you Miss Kim."

Taeyeon accepted the hand without a smile.
"Taeyeon. You can call me Taeyeon. No need to be formal, you're not in the company." She plastered a fake smile in the end.

She's Tiffany's friend, need to be nice for Tiffany's sake.

As they took a seat, Taeyeon then looks at Minho.

"So, how did you meet these group of girls?"
Minho let out a smile as the three girls let out a giggle.
Yoona took turn in explaining.

"We we're walking around the street after the three of us had some snacks after work then we spot a college student Minho here who is bullied by some jerks." Sooyoung nods her head.

"Just as I remembered, those guys are all jerks! How can they bully our Minho?!" Tiffany exclaimed.
Taeyeon tried no to scoff.

Our Minho? What the hell?

"Yep, he looks so weak back then and pale too. We asked him his number and said to him to call us if he ever gets bullied again. After that, we started to hang out and he started to be our little brother." Sooyoung explained with a smile.