Chapter 19

"So that's it?"

Tiffany let's out a devastated sigh at the statement. She shut her eyes close, thinking what to do.

Yuri shakes her head as she gulp down the lemonade. Sunny stood up.

"How about this, I'll punch her in the face saying hey, that's for not informing us and your girlfriend about leaving and for ruining our amazing vacation, reply after the beep."

As on cue, Sooyoung raised her fingers and exclaimed.

"Beeeeeep!"

Yuri shakes her head at the silly duo's attempt to make Tiffany smile.

"That would be a good idea but no." Yuri exclaimed.

Tiffany bit her lips while holding the tears not to fall.
She clenched her fist.

"I'm scared... " She mumbled.

Yoona approached her and gave her a hug. That's when Tiffany lost it all. She hug the latter back, letting her tears break free.

Sooyoung sighs sadly and looks at her piece of sandwich, taking another bite emotionally like it was the last piece on earth.

Sunny looks at her weirdly.

"You're really weird, your friend is crying her eyes out yet you're still eating."

Sooyoung eyes widen as she looks at Sunny accusingly.

"Hey! I'm sad, okay? I just tend to let out my stress on food."

"Wrong, you let out all your emotions in food-"

"Guys! Focus." Yuri interjected, shutting the two.

Yuri let's out her phone and tried to dial Taeyeon's number, contacting the latter.

"Fuck, she's not answering."

She cursed, resulting Tiffany to cry more.
Tiffany shakes her head as her lips tremble in fear.

"W-What if she doesn't want me anymore? W-What if she realized that she only feels infatuated in me cause I'm her secretary... she's gonna leave me...she--"

Sunny soothed her back.

"Calm down, Tiff. There must be a reason and if the reason was last night, she's just confuse for sure and she probably needs time to think. She loves you and I can see that, she just doesn't know it yet."

Yuri nods along.

"Yeah, Sunny's right. We notice Taeyeon's change, she's just confuse and scared. Also, she can't go on a day ignoring you, just wait and she'll crawl back to you asking for forgiveness."

Tiffany shakes her head in disagreement.

"She got out of the room after I said that to her and I fell asleep crying my eyes out, alone. If she does love me, she wouldn't leave me just like that. I mean, if she's not ready yet she can just say it right? I can wait..."

She mumbled the last part, crying.

She slightly close her eyes, remembering the evening she had said those three words to Taeyeon.

She pretended to have fall asleep, afraid of rejection and Taeyeon left the room after. So the night went peacefully when she fall asleep crying but not after she had woken up with a message from Mr. Park- Taeyeon's driver, saying that Taeyeon needs to go and it was important.

She would have believe it if she doesn't know Taeyeon that well but knowing Taeyeon leaving her without even a single message from Taeyeon herself is enough to give her anxiety.