Chapter 9

Taeyeon is fidgeting. Her sweats was slowly forming as she looks at her wrist watch.

"Step on the gas, hurry."

She ordered her driver.

As soon as she arrived in her office, she immediately went to her Secretary's table.

"What..." She muttered.

Her sight was welcomed by Im Yoona from the stock department along with a young girl.

Yoona then bowed her head and gave Taeyeon a piece of envelope.

"This is Secretary Hwang's letter due to her absence, she is not feeling well. The doctor's letter is inside too, for reassurance."

Yoona looked at Taeyeon with a cold stare.

In her thoughts: You made her cry last night, you evil boss.

Yoona then point the girl beside her.

"This is Min Jisu-sshi, she's an intern here in our company, she will be your secretary for awhile until Secretary Hwang gets better. I gave her your schedule for a week since the doctor said that Miss Hwang needs to rest atleast a week."

Heck, Taeyeon will even give her a one year day off if that's what will make her Secretary Hwang feel better. She shakes her thoughts. 

Yoona once again bowed and was about to leave when Taeyeon spoke.

"W-wait.."

"Yes, Miss Kim?"

Taeyeon cleared her throat.

"I-Is she okay? M-Miss Hwang, I mean."

Taeyeon knows that Yoona and Tiffany are friends along with Sooyoung.

"I think she'll be okay once she get the rest she needs." Yoona answered. A rest from you, that is.

Taeyeon nods as she let Yoona leave.

-

Taeyeon looks annoyed while looking at the clock.

"Why is the time so slow?" She mumbled.

Just then her Secretary for a week entered.

"Miss Kim, what do you want for lunch?"

Tiffany

Her eyes widen in her thoughts.

"What the fuck?"

The intern flinched.

"I-I'm sorry Miss Kim." She bowed without even knowing what she's sorry for.

Taeyeon shakes her hand.

"N-No, you did not do anything wrong. I'm just busy, can you leave me for a moment? I'll go get lunch on my own, you can enjoy yours." Taeyeon said formally.

The intern looks at her, surprised but she bowed and excused herself.

That's it! Her face lit up as she stood.

"I'm gonna bring her lunch!"

-

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany's apartment building with awe.

"Wow, one of my business partner stays here." She muttered.

She then remembered how she asked Tiffany to be her Secretary when the latter took her in.
Honestly, she just asked that so that she can guard Tiffany. Her ego took over and it can't accept the fact that she just had a breakdown in front of a stranger. Coincidentally, Tiffany needs a job too.