Chapter 2

Taeyeon groans as she felt the pain slowly hitting on her head.

"Damn hangover." She cussed. She tried to stood up and approached the kitchen for some drinks but then stops at a sight of a glass of water, along with a bowl of hangover soup on the kitchen table.

She silently cheer as she slowly enjoy the soup and drank the medicine. As she finish, she happily looks for a note that her secretary left for sure. There is only two person she allows to inform her penthouse passcode, her cousin Hyoyeon who rarely drops by due to her job and her secretary Hwang.

Sorry for touching your kitchen stuffs again, miss Kim. I have worked early so you don't need to rush today.  -Secretary Hwang

Taeyeon inwardly sigh. "She supposed to be in work around 10 yet due to me being a drunkard she can't. Stupid Taeyeon."

She looks again at the note and unconsciously smile.

"The fuck? Why the hell am I smiling for a damn note? Looks like I need that therapy again." As Taeyeon walks at the sink, she suddenly drop the glass due to her dizziness. Her heart was pounding hard.

Speaking of therapy, she looks at the broken glass.
The image was still clear on her head, every detail. The glass, blood, cries and shouts. Every detail of how her twin sister died.

-

Tiffany just finish finalizing the new stocks that will be delivered to the King Resorts. She stretches her arms and let's out an unfinished yawn as it was stopped by a panicking Yoona running fast towards her desk.

"What's wrong?" She tries to calm Yoona by holding both of her shoulders.

"T-the France...T-they...b-b-backed out..!" Yoona's lips we're trembling with fear as she tries to utter the words that is hard to come out.

Tiffany's eyes slowly widden in surprise and shock as she also felt her limbs getting weak as she tries to sink in Yoona's words.

"Fuck." That was the first curse word she let out in almost a month.
She looks at Yoona, slightly shaking. "Call emergency meeting, I need details."
Yoona instantly nods as she runs outside.

She closes her eyes as she dial Taeyeon's number.
"Yes, Secretary Hwang?"
She slowly let out the words on her mouth and prays that Jesus will save her Asian ass.

-

She tried to keep up to Taeyeon's fast walking and explained the details of a sudden supplier back out.

"According to Miss Im from the stocks department, they have decided to back out without stating reasons. Also I have found out that the Carmela Hotels posted a partnership with them and I think that is the reason why. "

Tiffany tries to catch her breath as she explained to Taeyeon.

The mention named of the rival hotel was enough to piss Taeyeon off.
"Our France branch is about to open for the first time yet this happened." Taeyeon massage her head and looks at Tiffany sharply.

"Tell them to hold a meeting with me, nobody messes with Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany flinched at the loud voice of her boss as she emailed the French Suppliers.

-

Tiffany's heart was racing as she swifts looking between Taeyeon and the French suppliers.
There they are, face to face. Tiffany felt deaf of the loud silence in the room. Not to add that she felt like puking due to the jetlag of a sudden flight to France. Slowly, the man clears his throat.

"I deeply apologize Miss Kim for a sudden retreat of partnership, Carmela Hotels offered us a better deal that is too wasteful to decline."

Taeyeon kept still, she kept looking at the French guy intensely.
"I have no face Miss Kim, I'm deeply sorry." 
Taeyeon then stretches her back and looks at the man. She shrugs. "Okay then, apology accepted. That Carmela Hotels deserve you anyway." The man was beyond surprise as he stammered uttering a "Thank You."

However, Tiffany on the other hand became serious. She knows when Taeyeon is being like this. Sarcastic. The evil boss has an evil plan. Strangely, she felt excited.

"That means working with you is now over right?" The man hesitantly nods.

"Okay, Tiffany? Kindly call Manager Choi to terminate the contract to Jaguar Furniture and kindly accept the offer of partnership from the Jim Furniture. Damn, I heard they are the number one furniture supplier right now, and also they rarely offer partnership due to trust issues of fail buisness with Carmela hotels before? Good, good."

The man's eyes was widen in shock to a sudden retreat of contract to the Jaguar Furniture.
Taeyeon let's out a laugh and bored a look, a pity look.

"I clearly remember that I said to our first meet that I know my suppliers well right? I know you owned that Furniture company, now you're trying to benefit behind my back do you? Your Furniture company is doing good because of my investment, yet you respond me with this shit treatment. Va te faire foutre."

Tiffany looks up to Taeyeon. Surprised by a sudden curse in french. She finds it hot everytime her boss speaks in other languages.

"You done?" Tiffany nods.
"Yes Maam, all done."
Taeyeon let out a smile, "Good. Let's go, I'm hungry."

They left the room leaving the poor french guy in tears.

- Don't forget to VOTE