Chapter 17

"Hey."

Silence.

"Psst."

Ignored.

"Baby.."

Tiffany rolled her eyes and looks at her girlfriend with a poker face. Taeyeon gulped at the sight.

"Let me go."

Taeyeon shakes her head in disapproval and tighten the hug. Tiffany glares at her again.

"I'm supposed to enjoy."

"Then let's enjoy here."

"Here? In the room? What are we gonna do, sleep all day?"

Taeyeon shakes her head. She burried her face on Tiffany's neck, inhaling the satisfying lavender scent.

"I...just don't want to share you."

Tiffany looks at her and let's out a sigh. She uses her right hand to hug Taeyeon.

"You're not sharing me."

"I'm not but this view is not supposed to be seen by everyone."

"Think positive, don't you like my body?"

"I do..." Taeyeon mumbled.
"It's just too beautiful and I feel like everyone's not worth it to see that except me."

Tiffany giggled in response and kiss Taeyeon's cheek.

After the tensional dinner, all of them decided to swim and enjoy the rest if the day appreciating the beach and pools.

Tiffany was very excited that she jogged her way to their room which is Taeyeon's too.
Tiffany felt uncomfortable at the decision first but Taeyeon insisted and said it was nothing different to sharing the room like yesterday.

What Taeyeon didn't knew is that Tiffany was bitting her lip in frustration. She's also confuse of why she is freaking out. It's not about sharing rooms with her "sexually active" boss but it's about a frustration she can't even explain herself, or maybe she was just denial. After all, she can admit to herself that she loves Taeyeon already.

Her thoughts were cut off when Taeyeon entered the room pouting. She then ask the sulking boss why she was sulking. The boss just looks at her with pleading eyes and begged her not to wear any bikinis for the millionth time.

"You don't want me to wear bikinis? Do you like me naked?"

It was supposed to be a joke but she immediately regretted her attempt to be funny when she saw Taeyeon's eyes darken and looks at her soul. If she was ice, she would have melted from that look.

She then immediately tried to escape from the tension and opened her luggage to get her outfit.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom, you can change here."

She rushed her way to change and got out with a simple robe that would temporary cover her body line.

However, the robe is not close in the front so it is totally exposing her bikini look.
She spots Taeyeon and was taken aback when she noticed that the latter is not properly dressed yet. She was about to scold her but halters when she notice the latter's expression.

Taeyeon's gaze is totally scanning her from head to toe like she was the tastiest menu for lunch.
She gulped and fidgeted. She started to think about conversations that would help her get out from that moment. She was about to open her mouth but she was stopped when Taeyeon engulfed her with a big tight hug.

She looks at her girlfriend in surprise. She waited for Taeyeon to say something but the latter just stayed silent for almost thirty minutes. Just hugging her.