Chapter 29

Taeyeon groaned in annoyance as she heard an disturbing ring. She half-opened her eyes as she looks for the disturbing culprit.

She harshly grab the phone on the side table, not minding to even look for the caller ID.

"What?!" She mumbled groggily.

"M-Miss Kim?"

Her eyes shot open at the voice. It was Tiffany's phone.

She cleared her throat.

"Uh...yeah. She's asleep...what is it?"

"This is Choi Sooyoung...m-maam. I was supposed to call you but I was afraid to approach since I'm not your secretary. It's about Jung Corporation, the CEO wanted to inform you that she will be paying a visit...that would be all, maam."

She shuts her eyes in frustration as the line went dead.

She puts her hand on her head, slightly massaging it.

"Jung...Jung...that bratty Jessica wants to visit...great!" She whispered with a sigh.

She rolled her body to look for a figure.
She slowly paints a smile on her face at the sight.

My girl.

She moves her body closer to share a warmth with the love of her life.
Taeyeon moves the strands of hair that was covering Tiffany's smooth shoulders.

She leaned close to plant soft kisses on the latter's bare shoulder.

It was not soon after she felt the movements. She bit her lips, she mentally scolded herself from not being able to resist the figure.

She scooted further and continued to trail soft kisses on the latter's shoulder.

She heard a groan which made her giggle.
She doesn't want to disturb the latter but still, she was hungry and she's pretty sure that the other girl was too.

"We need breakfast..." She faintly whisper on the latter's ear which the other slightly shiver in the contact that was tickling her.

"Tae..."

Taeyeon had to sigh at the call.

"I'm sorry baby..." She kissed Tiffany's cheek softly. "Aren't you hungry? Coz I am dead starving."

She only heard a devastated sigh and a grumble.
She had to smile when Tiffany slowly opened her eyes. The sight was too adorable in Taeyeon's eyes.

She's so cute!

Not being able to resist, she immediately bent down to kiss the latter's soft lips.

It only lasted for seconds when she felt a soft push, breaking the kiss.
She grumbled in annoyance.

Tiffany shot her eyes open and let out a soft giggle at the sight of a pouting Taeyeon.
She pointed at her own lips.

"Morning breath..." She mumbled groggily--just like Taeyeon's.

She giggled more when Taeyeon dramatically frown.

"I don't mind! As you've said, we're not teenagers to be insecure."

Tiffany only manage to smile as she tried to get up.

"Well, I am very hygienic so I do mind--teenager or not."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the statement. She looks at her girlfriend intensely.
She frowned when she saw Tiffany tying her hair up as the latter slightly bent down from the side--searching for something to wear.