Chapter 24

"What?"

Taeyeon's face crunched in annoyance as she looks at her phone in disbelief.

She just received a text message from her girlfriend slash Secretary telling her not to go to work today.

"What the hell is on her mind again, is something wrong?" She mumbled.

She texted back, asking for an explanation.

It took around five minutes for her to lose her temper. She groans as she dialed Tiffany's number to call her.

-

Tiffany let's out a sigh as she shuts her eyes in frustration. She looks around, hoping no one saw or heard her.

"Miss Kim, just don't go to work today."

She heard a sigh from the other line.

"You keep on saying that! Seriously, what the hell is going on?"

"Nothing is going on. I can handle this all today, just don't go to work and rest. Isn't it all you've ever wanted?"

I can't let you go to work today, since you're probably not gonna let this rumor slide.

Tiffany sighs in her thoughts.

Tiffany tried not to roll her eyes when she heard a giggle from the other line. She started predicting what Taeyeon is about to say in her mind.

"I changed my mind, I want to go to work. It's a waste to not have the lap dance."

"Your mouth! I'm in the office!"

"Duh, I'm aware. Be there in fifteen."

"Taeyeon!"

She immediately regretted shouting and turns around. She sighed in relief when she saw no one noticed or heard her.

"Just stay there, okay? Bye."

"But-"

She immediately hung up the call as she slam her body back to the chair.

You can't come here, you might fire every employees.

She was about to get back to work when she heard a noise of heels tapping on the floor.

Her face turns into confusion as she stood up to peek at the hallways. Her eyes widen in surprise when she saw lots of employees making their way to the Stock Department section.

She moved her feet to follow along and her ears twitch when she heard some exclaims from the employees.

"Miss Im is surely gonna kill Jisu! We gotta go and see!"

"What do you mean see?! We need to stop her!"

Tiffany's jaw dropped as soon as she heard the murmurs.

Y-Yoona got into a fight? What the hell?

She ran her way inside, shoving some employees away.

Her feet froze in place when she saw Yoona being held by employees, seems like they are stopping her from attacking a crying girl.

Wait, that's that intern who saw us!

She was about to make her way to stop them but her brows lit up when she spot Sooyoung---sitting comfortably with a piece of biscuit in her hand, she's just like watching a show.

Tiffany's face heat up in frustration as she made her way to Yoona to stop them.

"What are you doing! Knock if off!"