Chapter 32

Months after wedding...

"Yuri! I'll fucking kill you! You motherfuck---"

"Geez, Taeyeon! I'm trying, okay?! Can you please shut up and calm your ass down?"

Sunny had to roll her eyes at the bickering she looks back, looking at the passengers on the back seat.

She gulped hard when she spot the sweaty Tiffany, breathing hard.

"Uh..Fany? Is it near?---"

"Are you seriously asking her that at the moment?! She's feeling the pain---"

"Can you shut up?!"

Sunny and Taeyeon's eyes widen at the shout.
Taeyeon gulps and looks back at her angry looking girlfriend.

"Babe?! What do you feel?! Hold on tight, we're getting close---Yuri! Drive faster!"

Yuri groans in annoyance.

"I'm trying! It is traffic!"

Tiffany groaned in annoyance.

"T-Tae...I just feel a big pain, t-try to calm down... I don't think I'll immediately g-give bir--"

"Sshh! Don't say anything! Relax, baby...relax.."

Sunny rolls her at the panicking Taeyeon.

You're the one who needs to relax...

Taeyeon's eyes continued to widen. She looks at her heavy breathing girlfriend and bit her lip in frustration.

"B-Babe? We're getting there, okay? Hold still---I love you so much."

Tiffany bit her lower lip harshly and frowned. She manage to nod and mumble a soft "i love you" to her wife.

"We're at the entrance! Hold on."

Taeyeon's face painted big relief. She immediately adjust herself to assist her girlfriend. She tried to look outside and frowned when she realised that the entrance is a little far from the unloading area.

"Sunny! Call Hyoyeon! Where the fuck are the nurses?! Tell her to send some!"

Sunny nods like a puppy and immediately dialed to her phone, not wanting to argue with the angry looking Taeyeon.

"Hey, Hyo? Can you send some nurses to assist Tiffany?---"

"Now!" Taeyeon shouted, interjecting.

Sunny swallowed hard.

"As in now...y-yes we're at the entrance."

As the door opened, Taeyeon immediately assisted her wife. As soon as she spot the nurses rushing--along with the calm looking Hyoyeon, she burst in anger.

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up? If anything happens to my wife--I'll burn this hospital down!"

Hyoyeon winced at the cursing words. She bends her arms--stretching it as she faced her angry looking cousin. She let's out a wide smile instead---teasing the panicking Taeyeon.

"Tae...you need to relax. It's normal to feel the pain, her water didn't broke yet."

Hyoyeon smiled as she lowered her head to face the frowning Tiffany who's being layed in the stretcher.

"Fany... it's going to be fine, okay? Be strong."

Tiffany manage to nods as she shuts her eyes.

As Tiffany was brought to the ER. Hyoyeon then looks back at her panicking cousin. She received some papers from her assistant nurses and gave it to Taeyeon--who frowned.