Chapter 20

"Aren't you gonna eat up?"

"It's been three days.." she mumbled.

Her friend heaves a sigh.

"I'm sorry."

"Again, not your fault..."

"Well, I'm sorry as her friend...by the way, can I ask you a question?"

Tiffany shrugs.

"Sure, hit me."

Yuri scratch her nape, slightly fidgeting.

"A-Are you gonna dump her?"

She stutters as her eyes travel around, avoiding eye contact. She can feel her body tensing up.

Yes, she was mad at Taeyeon but she also can't handle it if her best friend gets dump. For she knew Taeyeon is having a hard time too. She can't just be bias because she know both are in pain and pressure.

I can't imagine Taeyeon without Tiffany.

She bit her lip in nervous as she wait for Tiffany's answer.

Please don't...

Those words repeated on her mind like a broken record.
She was grabbing the glass of cola a little tight, not minding the coldness.

"No, I won't."

Tiffany shakes her head.

Yes! Thank you Lord! Kumbaya!

She let's out a dramatic sigh, earning a look from the latter.

"But..." Tiffany trailed off.

Yuri looks at her, eyes widen in surprise.

"B-But what?"

Is she gonna skin her alive? Or is she gonna make Taeyeon her slave? Well, Taeyeon being a slave is effin funny, I'll make sure to take a picture of it and post it up- wait maybe not post but I'll definitely gonna share it to Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon her cousin and Dr. Seo--

"Yuri?"

She snaps out from her thoughts when Tiffany knocks the table.

Yuri gulped and smiled slightly.

"S-Sorry, I kinda zoned out. You're saying?"

Tiffany cleared her throat.

"But I am gonna-"

Tiffany's words was cut of as she looks at Yuri weirdly.
The girl was shutting her eyes and she can see Yuri continuously gulping and tapping the table.

She touch Yuri's hand and shakes it a bit.

"You okay?"

Yuri looks at her in awe.

"H-Huh? Oh! Sorry.." She sighs. "I am kinda nervous of what you're gonna say or do to my friend."

Tiffany nods her head as she tried not to chuckle at the highlighted word do.

Tiffany looks at Yuri and smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything like beating her up and what. She's still my boss you know."

She attempted to joke and she inwardly sighed in relief when Yuri chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm kinda overthinking since...you can absolutely do what you want to her in any way. I mean, you're her girlfriend anyway, not just a secretary anymore."