Chapter 25

"Uh...Tae?"

Taeyeon looks up at her girlfriend, slight confused by the weird call. She then hums in response.

Tae? No one has ever called me that.

"I think... there's someone who's following us."

Taeyeon had to sigh and looks at the side mirror on her driver's side.

The two was sitting in the back and they are accompanied by Taeyeon's long life driver slash body guard, Mr. Park.

She lifted her brow and looks at her girlfriend.

"Did you just notice it now?"

Tiffany shakes her head cutely and pouted. A frown was painted in her face.

"Nope, I actually noticed it earlier when we got out. There are guys who's wearing mask and have big cameras in their necks."

Taeyeon nods and grabs Tiffany's hand to comfort the latter.
She dramatically sighed and rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, those are paparazziz."

"What?"

A sigh.

Tiffany had to bit her lip in frustration and closed her eyes.

Taeyeon caught the movement and can't help but to bit her lip too. Well, not to the fact that she was frustrated, it was because Tiffany looks so damn hot doing that.

"It seems like the rumor got out on the office huh?"

Tiffany had to mumble earning a sigh for the nth time by Taeyeon.

It was all new, everything about their relationship.

Before, even tho Taeyeon takes Tiffany as her "date" in business parties and other events, the paparazziz didn't mind. It was normal to them but then, things have changed.

Mr. Park cleared his throat to get the attention of the two.

"Do you want me to get out and warn them a bit?"

It was the second time that Mr. Park had suggested that idea. The first one was only a whisper to Taeyeon's ear because he was afraid that might scare Tiffany knowing some weird shadow is following them. Now he didn't mind because Tiffany knew all along.

Tiffany shakes her head before Taeyeon could even say yes.

"No thanks, Mr. Park. I don't wanna cause any trouble."

"But--"

"It's okay, Taeyeon."

"But I don't want to discomfort you."

Tiffany just smiled.

"Let them be..."

Taeyeon's eyes flinch in surprise.

"W-what do you mean let them be? T-That means I can't be comfortable around you..."

Taeyeon pouted and Tiffany pretended to glare at her.

"You mean, you'll be all professional with me? Are you embarrassed to be seen with your rumoured girlfriend? "

Taeyeon's eyes widen in surprise and she immediately shakes her head along with her hands, disagreeing to Tiffany's playful hunch.

"N-No, it's not t-that...I--you see--"

Tiffany giggled and pinch Taeyeon's nose.
She inwardly thank Mr. Park for not minding them a bit.