Chapter 8

Warning: MATURE CONTENT. (Read at your own risk.)

The room was filled with cries. The 15 year old twins looks at each other.

Taeyeon's heart was beating so loud that she just wants to die at this moment.

She looks at her other half.

"Taehee-ah...come on... let's go find mom, she'll help us okay? Please Taehee...." She cried. She can't even barely see due to the wetness of her eyes.

The latter looked at her, shakes her head.

"Get away from me! This is all your fault Taeyeon! Why did you have to be the favourite?! You took everything away from me! You're selfish!" Taehee, her twin sister cried.

Taeyeon gulps as she slowly approached her sister, her hands showing retreat.

"N-no, that's not true! Mom and dad loves us both! Please don't do this Taehee.. please!" Taeyeon begged but then again flinched when her sister throwed another glass to her direction. Her eyes widen when she saw the blood on her feet. Taehee's eyes also widen in shock, she was about to apologize but her ego took over.

Taeyeon shakes her head as she ignored the pain. She looks at her sister with a painful stare, full of love.

Ever since they were kids, Taeyeon noticed the jealousy that her sister has against her. Taeyeon was always the representative when it comes to family business and activities. Taeyeon was enrolled in a private school, meanwhile she is just homeschooled.
Taeyeon can enjoy theme parks, but she can't.

It's all because of her illness. Taehee has a heart failure. She also can't even go through operations because it's hard to find a heart that will match her body. All left for her is to limit her emotions. She can't be overtired, overemotional and she can't just show to much of herself. Everything she does has limits.
Even tho her parents always explains to her, still the jealousy was always there.

"You know what's the reason right, Taehee? Our mom and dad is just concern, even me... please Taehee....we love you.."

Taeyeon was inching closer to her sister. She touched the kitchen bar, slowly approaching.

Suddenly, her eyes widen when Taehee took a knife out from the kitchen drawer. She points it to her twin sister, angered and her hands shaking.

"Don't come near me!" Taeyeon flinched at the loud shout.

"Taehee! Please put that down.... please!" Taeyeon exclaimed, her tears has doubled its amount.

Taehee hesitated....slowly she looks at Taeyeon.

"D-do you love me, Taeyeon?" She asks slowly.

Taeyeon nods her head.

"With all of my heart, Taehee."

A smile was formed in Taehee's face, Taeyeon was about to feel relieved but Taehee's smile was slowly forming a smirk.

Taeyeon's hands were trembling, scared at her twin sister's expression.

"If you really love me....then come with me..."

"C-come with you?"

“Come with me, please go with me Taeyeon-ah...I can't do this alone...”

Taehee took out another knife, she puts it on the kitchen bar, near Taeyeon.

"Come with me...Die with me..." Taehee smiled as she took the knife higher, facing her stomach.