Chapter 11

"Earth to Tiffany?"

Sooyoung exclaimed as she waved her hands to the zoning out Tiffany. Tiffany snaps out from her thoughts.

"H-Huh?"

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, looking worried.

"Are you okay? You've been zoning out for the past minutes. What happen? Did Miss Kim's parents scold you or her?"

Tiffany shakes her head as she let out a sigh. Yes, she like what Mrs. Kim said about her being the ideal wife for Taeyeon. The question is, did Taeyeon also agree to it? From the laugh she pushed earlier, it seems like Taeyeon was avoiding that topic and made it like a joke.

Right, people doesn't usually change that fast.

She took a sip of her coffee, she winced a little bit.

Woah, that's strong.

"No, I'm just busy at work."

Her friends shrug it off as they continued eating.

"Oh, by the way. I heard Minho's finally going back to Korea, isn't that exciting?" Sooyoung said as she added another fries in her mouth,  not bothering the fact that she didn't even finish the previous batch yet.

Tiffany looks up at the mentioned name of their friend.

"Our cute little brother is coming back home? Oh my God! We need to surprise him!" Tiffany excitedly exclaimed.

Yoona rolled her eyes.

"He's not so little anymore, unnie. If he's here, he would stand up and look to you with his large nostrils and bulking eyes with anger."

Sooyoung nods her head as she laughed. She gulped her food down before looking at Tiffany.

"...and get your finger ready."

Tiffany looks at her, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't he promised to marry you?" Sooyoung answered, not bothering to glance at the latter and is too focused on her food.

Yoona once again rolled her eyes.

"Right, how can we forget? “Tiffany noona, wait till I grow up. I'll be back for you and we'll get married.”"

Yoona mimicked Minho's words in exaggeration.
Sooyoung stifled a laughter while Tiffany just rolled her eyes while shaking her head in disapproval.

"You know that will never happen, I only see him as a younger brother."

"Right, tell that to him." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Duh, she told that to him already right? That kid is just too hook up with Tiffany unnie." Yoona exclaimed.

"That's because you've been single for years Tiff, that's why he thinks he stands a chance. Do you realize how many time I badly wanted to shout to him that: Dream on Minho! You're not Miss Kim so you don't stand a chance kid!"

Tiffany looked her her with wide eyes.

"Yah! Shh! Be quite, what if other employees heard you?!" Tiffany shush her tall friend as her face reddened in embarrassment.

Yoona and Sooyoung stifled a giggle.

-

Taeyeon walks back and forth, bored at the situation.

She's at her house, wearing nothing but pajamas.

"Should I call Tiffany? What if she thinks I'm a freak for calling her? It's not even work related!" She dramatically exclaimed as she ruined her hair in frustration.